Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > Library

Old 11-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Post The Ultimate Classic EQ Resource Thread!

Exhaustive Compendium & Companion for Project 1999
spell lists, skill lists, beastiary, quests, tradeskills, maps & much more!

PROJECT 1999 Companion (dropdown)

PROJECT 1999 Companion (list-style)

All thanks to Jereziah for setting this up, and creating a fantastic resource for us P99'ers!

NOTE: If you find more good classic resources, please post them on this thread so Jereziah can add them to the Companion!
Last edited by Ehud; 03-28-2010 at 07:24 PM..
Old 11-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Orc

Awesome!

I like this EQatlas mirror a bit better. It's more like classic and all of the zones seems to work. GJ putting this list together though.

EQatlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
http://www.msu.edu/~oconne53/eqatlas/atlas.html

I decided to finally put up a properly-working mirror of eqatlas while the server was down. So far I have Antonica done; I will finish Odus and Faydwer within the next day. I hope this helps some of you. That archive page is unreliable and patchy. I stripped out all the stupid ads and scripts and crap like that so it should run pretty smoothly. Let me know if there's anything you think I could do to make the site better. Enjoy!
Last edited by Peekayyoo; 11-30-2009 at 11:15 AM..
Old 11-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekayyoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome!

I like this EQatlas mirror a bit better. It's more like classic and all of the zones seems to work. GJ putting this list together though.

EQatlas
Added. Thanks.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

crys.org, while better than other sites for us, is kinda sucky. Spells are so different that I've had to stop using it, and just do a crawl up and down the temple of marr looking for PAL(suchandsuchlevel). Can one of you crazy fanatics just find the proper list manually by memory or making level 1s and post it for us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Project Manager

I like this one for spells. http://members.fortunecity.com/kilolin/id18.htm
Old 11-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Added. That's an ugly site but it seems really accurate. Thanks!
Old 11-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Aviak

Ummm I can do internet research as well as anyone, but it would be real useful if someone has the capability of setting up a mirror site for tradeskills.

The wayback machine is cumbersome to use a lot of times. Maybe we could break up finding the old pages and someone could set up a site to put them on.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halladar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ummm I can do internet research as well as anyone, but it would be real useful if someone has the capability of setting up a mirror site for tradeskills.

The wayback machine is cumbersome to use a lot of times. Maybe we could break up finding the old pages and someone could set up a site to put them on.
Agreed. What would be really fantastic is a Project1999 wiki. If somebody wants to set it up, I'd be willing to invest the time to help transfer a lot of this info into it.

In the meantime, if anyone has a good tradeskill site that is non-archived, feel free to post it!
Old 11-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Added. That's an ugly site but it seems really accurate. Thanks!
That site looks like something my little sister would have made.

In 1999.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:53 AM
Orc

Tailoring

http://www.lokari.net/everquest/tailoring.html Lokari's Tailoring Guide last updated 2004

http://www.eqtraders.com/articles/ar...r=040110000000 EQTraders Beginner's Guide to Tailoring
by Myrron