Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Old 12-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Menobank Send a message via Yahoo to Menobank

speaking of fungi where's the one you where gonna loan me Schnic! <Bonecollector> :P
Old 12-27-2014, 12:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lately there have been people being trustful of handing over very valuable items to people they hardly know. In return these people are not giving the items back.

NEVER trust anyone to "hold" your items to give to another toon of yours UNLESS you know them. I don't mean " I met him the other day, he seemed cool as I buffed him in ec". A trusted guild member, or someone you personally know.

NEVER trust someone to "escrow" anything UNLESS you know them.

It is a huge pain in the ass to track these people down and ban them for scamming. I want to ban them since they are scum, but it's very time consuming and not the easiest thing in the world to track down.

Just don't do it.

Or even Account sales. It's 100% risk on you to do this. This is also why we don't endorse people selling their accounts.
Trust bonk. If u need transfer, trust bonk. Its an elf game.
Hope everyone had a great christmas!
The interview was funny!
Old 10-12-2016, 01:36 AM
Sarnak

Luckily my wife plays with me. I'm not going to have problems transfering at all. The other day she helped me haul my pelts to peddle at the tunnel. I tried carrying them myself but I was moving slower than a crawl. She's always been there for me on diablo. I love her so much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2017, 11:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Any chance anyone is on now that is free for a trade? Literally haven't played in years, but I got the fever and need to get my bard going!
Old 01-26-2019, 04:33 PM
Banned

Just be a good person and one day the same will happen back to you
Old 01-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Large Rat

I made a post but haven't seen it show up yet. I have been doing transfers for folks in EC tunnel the last 2 weeks. It's hard without a reputation, but have had a good amount actually work with me and everyone has been very thankful.

My characters name is GENER, and if you see me in EC tunnel (Barb Shaman with the torch in his hand) feel free to use my services! I advertise in /ooc and offer no fee's (but tips are always appreciated!).

Hoping to get some good feedback on here so more folks feel safe going with me. I know how tough it is to do a transfer when you don't know many people in game, and am always happy to help!

Cheers,

Gener
Old 02-14-2019, 05:07 PM
Large Bat

Shared bank would help...aint exactly game breaking.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:49 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great thread. Appreciate the hard work. Just the other day I did a red for blue trade, and was a little hestitant because it was the first time for me. Thankfully he was an honorable gentlemen. To those out there looking to scam, karma is real. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I asked on discord about trading some gear on green for something on blue and they said it was against rules. How could u trade from red to blue? Hehe.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

check the post date, it wasn't a rule at a first. You also used to be able to sell accounts for plat
Old 07-25-2020, 03:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump
Are account sales allowed again?