Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 05:31 AM
Sarnak

Default VP Rots

Perhaps this is one part inquiry and one part wtb.

I'm looking at new warrior weapons to be acquiring, in the near-ish future. This whole skean/sarnak warhammer just doesn't really cut it. Warrior epic prices (green scale) has gotten really out of hand. I'm starting to believe that buying a vp key and then buying rots is a much more viable option.

If it were to do this, what types stuff and what prices would I be expecting. More specifically is Howling Cutlass, Vendrix/Veldrax, and Malevolent Runeblade
Old 03-20-2015, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps this is one part inquiry and one part wtb.

I'm looking at new warrior weapons to be acquiring, in the near-ish future. This whole skean/sarnak warhammer just doesn't really cut it. Warrior epic prices (green scale) has gotten really out of hand. I'm starting to believe that buying a vp key and then buying rots is a much more viable option.

If it were to do this, what types stuff and what prices would I be expecting. More specifically is Howling Cutlass, Vendrix/Veldrax, and Malevolent Runeblade
I think for 200K you can buy a tooth from TMO which gives you access to rots

Vendrix sword I believe isnt too hotly contested by mains so that one shouldnt be to bad

but dont quote me about their price etc, I have no clue just second hand
Old 03-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think for 200K you can buy a tooth from TMO which gives you access to rots
just having a key does not grant you access to rots. even if there are only seconds left on a corpse when you loot it, if you get reported, you will have the item deleted.

you will probably have to pay per rot, too.
Old 03-27-2015, 05:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just having a key does not grant you access to rots. even if there are only seconds left on a corpse when you loot it, if you get reported, you will have the item deleted.

you will probably have to pay per rot, too.
That is what I was implying.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:51 PM
Banned

i think the trak tooth for VP key is more in the realm of 50k. maybe up to 70 if you don't have any friends/connects in TMO.
Old 03-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Won't know if you don't ask. It's been my experience that most tanks on the server would find it far cheaper to buy a trak tooth and some vp rots than to bother with their epics or even the more expensive agro weapons outside of VP. Just FYI.