Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2021, 08:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey check out this dope track I just found.

BANNED
I'd prefer it as a music video, but it's still good.
Old 02-11-2021, 08:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There's no racism present.
What a clown.
Old 02-11-2021, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one got banned, 20th time. We are all still active.
What is it called then when staff prohibits you from doing something against the rules? I think the word is "ban". As in "You are banned from being a racist guild." "You are banned from raiding." Am I misunderstanding what it means to ban someone from doing something?
Old 02-12-2021, 12:01 AM
Kobold

What's it called when your own incompetence stops you from doing something? Like attempting Trakanon?

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 02-12-2021, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

The Heretics can be found in Paineel. Erudin and Paineel are in a state of war. Erudin is a longstanding city of magic but was opposed to Necromantic magic. At first the Heretics simply fled into the nearby Tox Forest, but they then moved into Paineel on the opposite side of the forest from Erudin. The Tox Forest is now a battleground between the two cities.

In Paineel can be found three Guildmasters. The Clerics are led by Sern Adolia, the Necromancers by Coriante Verisue and the Shadow Knights by Mandaril Dark Knife. The Heretics have no allies but they oppose those in Erudin. They oppose the clerics and paladins of Deepwater Knights, and the three magic user guilds: Gate Callers, Craft Keepers and Crimson Hands.
Old 02-12-2021, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Should indefinitely suspend every account with a DMO tagged character. It's the only way to fix the problem. Take away their toys.
Old 02-12-2021, 12:48 AM
Sarnak

Default Squandered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How have I missed all these racist rants I keep hearing about?

How is this guy not permabanned?

Could it be you're making this shit up?

If I call someone a Frenchie will you brand me racist too?
nphixion sent the screenshot to me. It's Ramal. It's all Ramal. The "cornbread" is a react added (the screenshot doesn't show *who* added the react, sadly) to his entrance speech in the UN. Which is sadly deleted, so I can't go look. Thanks Phatez.

I was not given logs or other proof of the watermelon comment, other than to be told it was in the early days of green in the Karanas.

The leadership of DMO has coddled Ramal enough. He never got hit with any real consequences. All I could do is yell at him. If I ever detagged him he'd have been brought back in.

The stuff that was amazing about DMO was squandered for lulz and trolling.

There have to be consequences. Benanov not being part of what's left of DMO is one of them. I was told repeatedly I was the heart & soul of DMO recently. So I don't take great pleasure in doing the needful and ripping it out.

I don't hold out hope that the general unwashed server population would allow for an all-Erudite RP guild without Nirgon, Ramal, and Jack in it. You've probably tainted it permanently.

I really loved guild groups. 6 Erudites rolling up to a dungeon to utterly dominate it was some of the most fun I've ever had in Everquest.

I was looking forward to personally outfitting all of the clerics and knights in Steelsilk. We would have been the best looking guild, and I would have had a point of pride doing it.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:01 AM
Sarnak

fat, bald and racist. be mad, idiots.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:13 AM
Orc

Post it all here in this thread
Old 02-12-2021, 01:24 AM
Kobold

A cornbread react emoji on a deleted message in a discord? Heaven forbid

Brother Benanov the Frail, I have no intention of further disparaging you here because of our history, but you should know that not only were you often just not present, you weren't really privy to a lot of the dialogue on such topics. I don't think you can fairly make the assertion that we didn't do enough to contain and eliminate out of line behavior. I think we did a damn good job with minimal alienation of our brothers. I am sorry to see you go.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Closed Thread