Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 11:03 PM
Sarnak

Default Iksar Warrior

I love iksars and I had a warrior forever ago on live. So now I'm in the mood to roll an Iksar War here. I have a fungi, rbg, sebilite scale etc. I would like to solo to 46 where I finally get decent procing weapons. I assume a good combo to solo with would be a wurm and a sebilite croaking dirk. I also have a fist of zek, a jagged long sword, and a jade mace. If I do group before 46, I was thinking the Seb dirk and the long sword or maybe the jade mace for more aggro.

I want to get the most bang for the buck with dps while leveling, would the wurm and dirk be better then a granite face grinder? I've found a ton of monk dps charts, just nothing for warriors.

Any suggestions?
Huddaan <The Second Sons>
An army of alts <The Second Sons>
Old 03-24-2015, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwL...Bhd0ZVd2c/edit

I assume this is accurate, but I don't really know.

You're going to want high threat proc'ing weapons for tanking. Pick up 2 skorpikis claw impalers for tanking 30+.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

Awesome, thanks a lot!
Huddaan <The Second Sons>
An army of alts <The Second Sons>
Old 03-25-2015, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

You get decent proccing weapons starting at level 30 - as Winga said, claw impalers. At 37 you can use OG yaks and the scimitar of the ykesha, and at 40 yak clubs start working. 46 lets you start using a sarnak warhammer, and the skean. So you could start 'grouping' at 30 (if procs are your requirement for grouping, that is). Be warned that mobs die fast at the lower levels, so procs don't really help much. Root was recently changed, not sure in what ways fully, but grouping with someone who can root is (was?) the easiest way to keep aggro at the lower levels.

I'd just get a scimitar of the ykesha, a yak club, and a staff of battle and call it a day. Dump the rest for HP gear.
Last edited by khanable; 03-25-2015 at 08:33 AM..
Old 03-31-2015, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Anyone have a guide of gearing out Iksar Warriors in kunark? I could've sworn there was one on p1999/the wiki somewhere but I cannot for the love of cazic find it. Its like the other gear out fuides with pre-planar, planar, kunark etc.
Closed Thread