Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Default 50+ Druid Soloing Locations For Root/Rotting?

I know it was asked before about locations for Druids who are 50+ in level on where to charm. But what I want to know is if there are any locations for root/rotting?

Lot of time, I will solo and just feel like having my dots do the work so where are some places I can root/rot and not have to worry about always looking over my shoulder?
Old 10-25-2018, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Check out the Per-Level Hunting Guide (link in my signature). It's full of suggestions for all classes, but since I compiled it (and I'm a Shaman) it has plenty of root/rot places.

Of course, I should offer the obligatory "you'll level much faster quad kiting or charming" advice, but from your post it sounds like you're aware of that and want to root/rot anyway.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-31-2018, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

CoM 2nd floor is a good place for this, especially since you can harmony in that zone. Also KC along the outside of the moat, which would prolly be the best place for an afk root rot scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Closed Thread