Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

I was a cazic sham so i had undead clickie neck to solo spectral keepers in tt.pretty good until 53 i think.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Aviak

Default Guards vs Hill Giants

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't have weight reduction bags, just a bunch of 10-slot backpacks, and I just ran to Oasis to sell whenever I filled up (although in retrospect Rathe merchants might have been closer?).

Because I was lazy and didn't want to run too often I'd destroy some of the low plat items to make room for swords. Then ... it's been so long, but I think at first I used Scale of Wolf to get to Oasis while weighed down, and then later I bound near the vendor so I could just gate, sell, and then run back to Grobb unencumbered.
Ahh that makes sense- thanks for the tip! Do you think Troll guards are better money than Hill Giants in Rathe? They seem to drop a ton and there is a vendor in zone.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:43 PM
Sarnak

What level are nobles and bards in high keep viable?
Old 10-05-2018, 07:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What level are nobles and bards in high keep viable?
49-54, best xp in the game
Old 10-05-2018, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh that makes sense- thanks for the tip! Do you think Troll guards are better money than Hill Giants in Rathe? They seem to drop a ton and there is a vendor in zone.
For one thing, the hill giants used to have more competition; don't know if this is still true.

But really you'd have to just crunch the numbers. I haven't done either camp in awhile, but you'd just need to see how much plat you can make at either camp, and in how long, with travel time to vendor factored in.

If you do crunch the numbers I'd be curious as to what you find (as I could add them to the Treasure Hunting Guide on the wiki).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-26-2018, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

Hit 55 and ready to move. Is BW the next spot to be?
Old 10-26-2018, 09:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BW is never the spot to be.

I hate that zone with the power of a thousand suns.
Old 10-26-2018, 09:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Charasis
Old 10-26-2018, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BW is never the spot to be.

I hate that zone with the power of a thousand suns.
Giant fort seems OK. If no BW what you recommend?
Old 10-26-2018, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Giant fort seems OK. If no BW what you recommend?
Don't listen to Scared Child, the giant fort is awesome.

Although, to be fair, at 55 you do have a lot of options. You might even be able to start doing HS basement (my favorite place to level to 60), but I think you need a couple more levels first.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread