Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2015, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

Triple post on the forum of a game you don't play.

Mad bro?
Old 08-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Banned

hey i play i just have irl dont make fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2015, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

I honestly feel terrible for people like Fandango, Burt etc etc... rough times ahead for them.
Old 08-17-2015, 08:28 PM
Banned

ill fuckn cary fandango to the god damn edge of mount doomb
Old 08-17-2015, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly feel terrible for people like Fandango, Burt etc etc... rough times ahead for them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kerAQB4-BTI
Old 08-17-2015, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really suprised by yowl atm, not even trolling

when i came over from blue, I thought this was encouraged and celebrated. Thats why red is fun, because it's different from blue

lol @ breaking your word, its a fucking game and you're on the other team
retard. u came here to raid uncontested and to tell the people reds dont have integrity? i guess the ninja looting is much more common on blue, here we can fight like real men not steal like a pussy
Old 08-17-2015, 10:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he could have stopped me, but he plays like a beta blueb betch

sorta like u

i have way more kills then u and way better items, what makes u think u can address me
This attempt at trying to sound like you don't give a shit about what people think doesn't square with your obvious rustle at being called out for the shithead you are. It's pretty amusing.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
1. You may not steal kills.

Kill Stealing is defined as the killing of an NPC for any reason that is already fighting or pursuing another player or group that is prepared to engage that same NPC without that group's specific permission.

Rules that are specific to Project 1999 Red: The PvP Play Nice Policy.

All of the rules stated above still apply to Project 1999 Red PvP, with the following exceptions:

The PvP Servers are a special case for many of the policies listed here. When one makes the decision to play on a PvP Server, they are in essence agreeing to play on a server where compromise is decided on the basis of who has the power to kill whom.

By the same token, we expect that the people on those servers will apply PvP combat in all situations where it is called for, as a resolution to the problem. As such, the Project 1999 Customer Service Staff will decline to intervene in cases where a PvP alternative exists, such as at disputed spawns where the parties involved have the ability to attack each other.

Please note that this means that kill stealing is still against the rules on Project 1999 Red. If you wish to steal someones kill, it is recommended you kill the player first and then kill their mob.
Drumm spawned it, he was pursuing it. If Drum was in level range, Fandango should have PVP him for the spawn, not KS, If Drum was below his level then again its ks.

This is why i am not playing red anymore, to me this is clear cut, KS, and is against the server rules, on either server. If someone can clearly explain how the mob spawning at the end of Drum's quest turn in was not Drum's please explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 5 active petitions from lns violations alone from empire (awaiting review of the fraps/screenshots . Toxic is toxic
And this, I wanted to play without petitionquest.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by knix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drumm spawned it, he was pursuing it. If Drum was in level range, Fandango should have PVP him for the spawn, not KS, If Drum was below his level then again its ks. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Come back Knix we miss you <3
Old 08-17-2015, 11:54 PM
Sarnak

it wasnt PVP, it was clear KS.

IDK, I was up for pvp, but these kind of shit moves, that you have to petition suck.

Fandango if you wanted the spawned mob, YOU NEED TO PVP the person to whom the spawn belonged. Its not about who touched it first.
I wont be back, Until this shit doesnt happen, guys read the server rules, and follow them. Honorable or regular PVP is cool, what goes on here with training to kill people as a way to PVP, and killing naked clerics who are ON an LNS its just griefing.
Last edited by knix; 08-17-2015 at 11:56 PM..
Closed Thread