Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 02:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting on your deleted fraps in your very own thread.
AW leadership has already made an offer.. it was rejected. So not really sure what you're getting at but the one that matters stepped up and said, sure we can offer something b/c it looks a certain way, just to keep the peace. Rejected - b/c it's not enough even though it's ample and reasonable in this situation.
Fire Giant

Would Awakened have conceded the loot if it dropped better items? I thought we had an agreement in place for things like this where the guilty party would just forfeit a certain amount of future Vulaks.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After the review an offer for the loot was sent, and promptly refused.

If roles were reversed, as they have been in the past, an instant concession was nearly never ever ever granted. Double standard much? 90% of these things are handled after the mob is dead, why is this different? AW tried to rectify the situation, despite not everyone agreeing AW was at fault. Detoxx refused toady's offer as well, even though it was ample for the situation.

Leadership in AW has already taken the correct actions and gotten the typical BS from Detoxx. Trying to strong arm the competition when reasonable offers have been made is just crazy.
The absurdity is Aftermath trained wyverns on Awakened's Lady Mir pull that same day and told us to fuck off. Detoxx's hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Old 04-06-2018, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

Detoxx is on a high from 30 days of free pixels and a week in which they truly did dominate the contested mobs. Probably flew to close to the sun, I anticipate 30 days for AM for crying wolf and petitioning after refusing to accept the loot and two vulaks as a concession.
Old 04-06-2018, 02:58 PM
Large Rat

1.) Make RNF Thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2.) Realize your own fraps shows Awakened guilty in your very own thread LMAO
4.) Panic and delete it from Youtube within ~10 minutes
5.) Blame the other guild for it being removed
6.) Get called out on it
7.) ?????

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes

next question pls
Do we not have an agreement in place where the guilty party concedes a certain amount of future spawns?
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The absurdity is Aftermath trained wyverns on Awakened's Lady Mir pull that same day and told us to fuck off. Detoxx's hypocrisy knows no bounds.
I was asleep for this. Fraps?
Old 04-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would Awakened have conceded the loot if it dropped better items? I thought we had an agreement in place for things like this where the guilty party would just forfeit a certain amount of future Vulaks.
So to answer your first question: no, Awakened members have never been individually suspended for wyvern trains. In the link I provided, Kluwen complains that Ghuol and Breaken did it in the past too, but we conceded when that happened.

Loot was offered, and 2 Vulak concessions were offered today from what Eratani says - Detoxx has no interest in making amends for this great travesty against him that apparently his pull team can do without repercussions.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

I fap to this
Old 04-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why was Bruize's video promptly deleted after 13 minutes? Why delete evidence if it shows innocence (gee, I wonder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ) Want me to reupload it for you?
Go for it. I was wondering where it went myself, figured Aftermath peeps were reporting it and got it flagged or something.

Quote:
Still waiting on your deleted fraps in your very own thread.
Naethyn or Kegluas why you hiding under a 2nd account? and as you got a response 4 pages ago. Go for it, if you have a copy. Otherwise you, me, and the rest of the server is stuck till Bruize is out of work to figure out why its down / re-upload it.
Closed Thread