Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Default Anywhere to Pug 55+ except Seb?

I am recently coming back from a 4 month break, was duo-ing with a chanter (I am a cleric) for 44 thru 57 and I basically camped in seb 4 months ago and a week or so ago I started logging back in... is there anywhere else but Seb to sit and lfg in hops of a realistic group? Seems to always be 4-6 clerics in the zone, hard time finding a group.

I don't remember where I leveled back in the day but it's kind of brutal. Do you think I'd have better luck sitting in EC with lfg on?
Old 12-27-2017, 04:57 PM
Banned

If you're duoing with chanter charasis is super ideal. You can still make good exp at sol b efreeti too
Old 12-27-2017, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

You might be able to find PUGs in Kael (Arena, Plate House, etc.). Also there are often pickup groups in Wakening Lands just outside of Kael, but at 55 you might already be too high for them.

Also KC, although personally I'd take Seb over KC any day. And of course if you're just looking to grab a duo (or trio) partner and head somewhere fun, the Per-Level Hunting Guide (link in signature) is full of ideas.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:30 PM
Banned

Seb and KC are really the only places you can walk into and /ooc LFG

but there are plenty other options if you have a couple of friends, or can solo well.
Old 12-27-2017, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Chardok and Charasis are fun and effective if you manage to find some regular players with similar times to you.

Post 54 in KC you really need to be the puller to ensure that your group is receiving the higher level mobs. If you aren't a pulling class you really need to prime your puller to get the good stuff.

Really sucks to be fed a bunch of level 40 sentries when you want to be killing the level 50 good stuff. Much of the time this is due to greedy monks wanting to cycle skeletal warlord PHers.

As a guideline if it can summon it will probably be decent xp.

/who all [zone]

or

/who all [level range]

are great ways to find people to ask for out of the way groups.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:45 PM
Kobold

Chardok is empty now... and HS is always really sick XP .... or People hate on it but Velks is good xp with right group.. Biggest thing in this game is to make your own groups man lol just keep an eye on /who and get friends that are your play time
Last edited by Thermite; 12-28-2017 at 03:48 PM..
Old 12-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can still make good exp at sol b efreeti too
I duoed most of 59-60 @ Efreeti w/ a 60 Torpor Shammy. It was very very fast xp. I'd bet that even a trio there would beat most if not all Kunark xp locations.....and you're gonna get a bunch of Eboots to sell and a few Rings as well.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:57 PM
Sarnak

Karnors is the most group-friendly place.
Old 12-28-2017, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Form trios in HS/freeti/and maybe chardok(wasn’t an option for me when AE still existed there). Duos are cool but trios are more powerful and fun/social. Cleric/enc/monk is probably the best, but be creative with it and have fun as you can form some powerful combinations as a cleric. Don’t miss out by doing full KC groups 24/7.
Old 12-28-2017, 05:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Form trios in HS/freeti/and maybe chardok(wasn’t an option for me when AE still existed there). Duos are cool but trios are more powerful and fun/social. Cleric/enc/monk is probably the best, but be creative with it and have fun as you can form some powerful combinations as a cleric. Don’t miss out by doing full KC groups 24/7.
Legit info here.. as a Cleric man just find yourself a good chanter and you guys can pretty much do / go anywhere you want and added classes just a + to group...