Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Fire Giant

Thanks for all your suggestions. I am about to hit 29 and get all those new spells. I am gonna try all of the above spots.

I did consider goblins in the basement of Highkeep just because the ZEM is so high in this zone, solo-ing I still think no XP is probably better than the guards here, but again they are often highly camped. I got sick of kunark outdoor zones because the XP was so bad. Alot of you are suggesting OT near ramp which is interesting, maybe I need to give outdoor another chance.

I also heard of that Misty Thicket guard spot for making money, I did not consider the XP might be good there, I might try that one first, Obviously I could use the plat, I have a cleric with about 10k, but I'm not much of an all out twinker, especially now that my guild died in the fall when I was on a break and nobody left to transfer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks again for all the suggestions, I will try them all out!
Old 06-26-2018, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Starting at around 29 you can do FM giants. XP may not be the best, but it's a lot of fun and with a chance for some decent loot. Also there are are usually opportunities for small groups/duos.
My mage is doing FM giants at 24; some are yellow but a good majority blue. Necro pets can't be that much weaker, can they?
Old 06-27-2018, 04:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alot of you are suggesting OT near ramp which is interesting, maybe I need to give outdoor another chance.
If you do so, safe any Sarnak War Braid from Sarnak Berserkers. At 34 you ll be able to use Call of Bones to get unkos at Outpost for turning them in. Exp is quite nice of those.

Vallon Zek (1999-2003) <Boten der Apokalypse, House T'Sai, Innoruuk's Legion, Orden des Lichts, Ancient Orden, Ancient Dawn>
[65 Barb SHM] Stear | [54 DE CLR] Palanthas
Closed Thread