Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 11:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
disagree you can kill the exe sage at 42 and xp there solo, I did. add a cleric and it is a cake walk at that level, so yea no its fantastic xp.
I'm talking about The Hole at level 40. I never mentioned Guk or Exe/Sage which is way off the rails in comparison. I don't care if you're just trolling but posting blatantly misleading shit to newer players outside of RNF isn't trolling, it's just dumb.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

He's a red player. That's what they do.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:33 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks all for the advice!!!! The Trak Teeth spot and Lower Guk have been incredible XP for the 2 of us. I am 49 (cleric) and he is now 51.

I hate to be a jerk and ask for more advice but if you guys know any 49+ spots that would be amazing. He is higher than me which is more important, I am just a CH robot .... Are we too low for Howling Stone?

Thanks again for all the advice, I love this community [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-22-2017, 09:37 PM
Fire Giant

Cle/Enc can do great in HS, just make sure you're letting the pet eat those HT's. One slipup and your enc will be taking 3+ 400+ HTs. If your enc is skilled, HS is amazing EXP and decent to good loot too. At low 50s you could do the entrance easily enough to get a feel for it.

In your 50s you could try efreeti area in SolB, either charm an elemental that DSs itself, or charm an imp and help it get backstabs in by turning the mob with your body between the mobs slowed swings.

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Last edited by Darkatar; 04-22-2017 at 09:41 PM..
Old 04-22-2017, 09:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cle/Enc can do great in HS, just make sure you're letting the pet eat those HT's. One slipup and your enc will be taking 3+ 400+ HTs. If your enc is skilled, HS is amazing EXP and decent to good loot too. At low 50s you could do the entrance easily enough to get a feel for it.

In your 50s you could try efreeti area in SolB, either charm an elemental that DSs itself, or charm an imp and help it get backstabs in by turning the mob with your body between the mobs slowed swings.
Thank you for the reply --- is there a specific type of mob that we should be charming?
Old 04-22-2017, 09:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks all for the advice!!!! The Trak Teeth spot and Lower Guk have been incredible XP for the 2 of us. I am 49 (cleric) and he is now 51.

I hate to be a jerk and ask for more advice but if you guys know any 49+ spots that would be amazing. He is higher than me which is more important, I am just a CH robot .... Are we too low for Howling Stone?

Thanks again for all the advice, I love this community [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kedge mermaids.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for the reply --- is there a specific type of mob that we should be charming?
In HS, you'll probably wind up charming whatever is handy, ideally a caster for theft of thought for the enchanter.

In solb, You'll either charm what looks like a mage fire pet (Lava Guardian, warrior with self DS), or a backstabbing imp (Imp Protector, rogue that looks like a red flavored gargoyle).

The imp is highly superior in DPS (Backstabs for 300s, can quad with weapons)

The guardians are slightly lower level and behave nicely, and also DS themselves. The DS is nice but I would definitely recommend the imp once they're reasonable/reliable enough to charm.

Edit : Kedge is great EXP in a wide range of levels, but you have to be willing to deal with always being in the water and you'll need some constant EB. Worn eb is best, there are dispellers in KK.

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's a red player. That's what they do.
to be fair this nika was replying to my post about guk when he spouted off dat dumb shit also he didnt even say the hole once so yea red players kno what theyre talking about blue ones yikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorlon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm talking about The Hole at level 40. I never mentioned Guk or Exe/Sage which is way off the rails in comparison. I don't care if you're just trolling but posting blatantly misleading shit to newer players outside of RNF isn't trolling, it's just dumb.
yea u, u stupit? U replied to me dummy
Old 04-23-2017, 06:04 AM
Planar Protector

If you just want to level up ASAP, do CoM 2nd floor from 49 to 54, (only charm highest lvl non-ghost stuff, ideally max hit 132).

At 54 move to HS north and start charming the named as soon as you learn the wing. (couple sessions?) Corpse peridots in OT for CRs.

At 58 move to HS west and do the same thing. Don't go past the pit area until you are comfortable with the wing as you may end up having to CC 8+ mobs every now and then (if you go for max exp. You can always calm stuff and pull singles but that takes forever and is for little girls)
Old 04-23-2017, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

To get to CoM 2nd floor.

From the zone in: turn right at the gate house to enter the 'temple' area. Take the first door on the left and again through the door immediately in front of you. Go up the ramp into the top level of the building.

Here you should see a banner on a pole. Lev onto the pole. Click off lev. Jump from the pole up onto the wall in front of you. If you aren't an erudite you may need to jump a couple of times!

Congrats, you made it to 2nd floor. Many people will lev over onto the arena roof to bind / afk there.
Closed Thread