Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 07:13 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
walk next to you completely clueless until they get like 3 trade windows like whoa, hey mebbe I should turn off trades!?

I refuse to /autoinventory rods during recycles.
(ur garbage)
Old 11-13-2018, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestNews [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great Divide, Velious, Norrath – November 12, 2018

Earlier today the Leaders of Tempest, Flickk and Bellringer, released an official statement regarding the now infamous “Batwing Gate”.

“Greetings Citizens of Norrath. During the evening hours of November 11, 2018 our organization was notified of a potential rogue agent operating outside the boundaries of the <Tempest> Rules and Regulations. The details that are currently available are as follows: The <Tempest> Enchanter known as “Bonniz” assaulted an <Aftermath> Warrior known as “Darkmannx” with a Batwing during the turn in phase of the Sentry Badain Ring War Event. Tempest takes this matter very seriously and is currently using all resources available to conduct a full investigation. Bonniz is being kept under guard until interrogations can be fully authorized.

We would like to make it abundantly clear that Tempest in no way approved any malicious actions towards Darkmannx or Aftermath and offer our sincerest apologies for any harm done. Furthermore, Tempest will also cease competing for Sentry Badain Ring War Events until December 1, 2018. After strenuous discussions with Lord Dain Frostreaver IV, Tempest members have also been required to perform 16 hours of mandatory trash and litter collection in the Great City of Thurgadin as a Community Service requirement.

We hope that Darkmannx along with several other Ring 10 hopefuls are able to conquer this event in the coming weeks.
Thank you for your time and consideration and may the blessing of Brell be upon us all.”

In addition, we at Tempest News were notified that new legislation is being discussed on enacting a ban on assault batwings. However an anonymous inside source is quoted saying that “batwings are an inalienable right that mustn’t be infringed upon”.

-TempestNews2018©
Nice attempt at trying to dodge a potential raid suspension Mr. Anonymous RNF Poster.

Will this anonymous member of Tempest have his troll account IP traced and docked 500dkp and/or kicked without notice for posting in RNF as has been done to several ex-members... you know for consistency sake? Or does that rule only apply when the person that did nothing to actually earn the guildleader role in Tempest finds it convenient for his own agenda?

Also, I assume the offender in this situation was heavily sanctioned seeing as blatant raid interference is much worse than RNF posts that are clearly harmless since Tempest leadership themselves are more than happy to participate in (at least behind anonymous troll accounts). Inquiring minds want to know...

<3
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 11-13-2018, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestNews [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great Divide, Velious, Norrath – November 12, 2018

Earlier today the Leaders of Tempest, Flickk and Bellringer, released an official statement regarding the now infamous “Batwing Gate”.

“Greetings Citizens of Norrath. During the evening hours of November 11, 2018 our organization was notified of a potential rogue agent operating outside the boundaries of the <Tempest> Rules and Regulations. The details that are currently available are as follows: The <Tempest> Enchanter known as “Bonniz” assaulted an <Aftermath> Warrior known as “Darkmannx” with a Batwing during the turn in phase of the Sentry Badain Ring War Event. Tempest takes this matter very seriously and is currently using all resources available to conduct a full investigation. Bonniz is being kept under guard until interrogations can be fully authorized.

We would like to make it abundantly clear that Tempest in no way approved any malicious actions towards Darkmannx or Aftermath and offer our sincerest apologies for any harm done. Furthermore, Tempest will also cease competing for Sentry Badain Ring War Events until December 1, 2018. After strenuous discussions with Lord Dain Frostreaver IV, Tempest members have also been required to perform 16 hours of mandatory trash and litter collection in the Great City of Thurgadin as a Community Service requirement.

We hope that Darkmannx along with several other Ring 10 hopefuls are able to conquer this event in the coming weeks.
Thank you for your time and consideration and may the blessing of Brell be upon us all.”

In addition, we at Tempest News were notified that new legislation is being discussed on enacting a ban on assault batwings. However an anonymous inside source is quoted saying that “batwings are an inalienable right that mustn’t be infringed upon”.

-TempestNews2018©
Oh, and Mr. Anonymous RNF Poster and Bonniz should both be ashamed of making a liar out of Atmas. He's a good guy and deserves to be treated better than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We won't get all the mobs and when we don't you won't be allowed to resort to petty raid interference tactics out of spite. We don't rnf so when we win you might be subject to opposing guilds trying to compensate for losses by trolling.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=154

♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 11-13-2018, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, and Mr. Anonymous RNF Poster and Bonniz should both be ashamed of making a liar out of Atmas. He's a good guy and deserves to be treated better than this.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=154

Atmas deserves better than <Tempest>. I feels for my man.
Old 11-13-2018, 08:37 PM
Sarnak

http://aftermath99.org/

^front page shows actual DKP page entries of wins/losses, as they are worth separate DKP values. Aftermath doesnt need to make lying circle graphs that I won't even begin to debunk lol.
Old 11-13-2018, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

wrong thread XD
Old 11-13-2018, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2018, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2018, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wrong thread XD
Typical AM.

♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 11-13-2018, 09:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Closed Thread