Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 07:40 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/fjF0xJAf8a4
Old 11-13-2018, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This gives me an erection
Old 11-13-2018, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
totally agree.

gore, talk to me about your opinion of me. lets give a decent writer something to riff on, eh?
I'd need convo and drinks with you to get a better informed opinion of you. I'd be listening to your word choice, speech patterns, body language, and if you have a cute butt then I'd be more inclined to stay longer.

Art is inherently a quality deeming some creation higher than the rest, but kitsch is spread throughout. Kitsch can't fathom infinity, open a door, blow or pop a bubble, or invite someone to be taken to a place they may not want to go. Kitsch lacks seduction while art tempts you as well as the Serpent to Eve. And God said, "It was good."
Old 11-13-2018, 10:33 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2018, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd need convo and drinks with you to get a better informed opinion of you. I'd be listening to your word choice, speech patterns, body language, and if you have a cute butt then I'd be more inclined to stay longer.

Art is inherently a quality deeming some creation higher than the rest, but kitsch is spread throughout. Kitsch can't fathom infinity, open a door, blow or pop a bubble, or invite someone to be taken to a place they may not want to go. Kitsch lacks seduction while art tempts you as well as the Serpent to Eve. And God said, "It was good."
I'm a teetotaler. And it's medically necessary.

Does your compatibility matrix stretch any further, cowboy?
Old 11-13-2018, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a teetotaler. And it's medically necessary.

Does your compatibility matrix stretch any further, cowboy?
Why's it medically necessary?

I never said you have to drink. It's more to establish observational patterns as the alcohol mixes with my blood and the spirits start to whisper.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why's it medically necessary?

I never said you have to drink. It's more to establish observational patterns as the alcohol mixes with my blood and the spirits start to whisper.
your query's a little forward, but: anyone with a chronic inflammatory condition who isn't cowed by their vice or the poisonous culture you romance will tell you the same. Your romantic sage angle is a non-starter, boy, but I'll meet you as I would any pleasant doofus in my age bracket. And sure drink alone. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by America; 11-13-2018 at 11:15 PM..
Old 11-13-2018, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2018, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
your query's a little forward, but: anyone with a chronic inflammatory condition who isn't cowed by the poisonous culture you romance will tell you the same. Your romantic sage angle is a non-starter, boy, but I'll meet you as I would any pleasant doofus in my age bracket. And sure drink alone, mister chivalry. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poison the body and tap your pineal gland. Just human nature. Chivalry's been dead since the Renaisssance, and I believe that war is and should be hell. Your penchant for paradoxical narcissism is fun to play off of, but it's just masturbatory writing. Little ship, the water's around you and you're waiting for a wind, but don't kill the Albatross...my dice aren't always friendly.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:36 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Poison the body and tap your pineal gland. Just human nature. Chivalry's been dead since the Renaisssance, and I believe that war is and should be hell. Your penchant for paradoxical narcissism is fun to play off of, but it's just masturbatory writing. Little ship, the water's around you and you're waiting for a wind, but don't kill the Albatross...my dice aren't always friendly.
cool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hey don't call me a whore no more, would you please? from you it hurts my feelings.
Closed Thread