Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

I leveled in KC, sniped quite a few named there. You won't make massive money but you'll get some. Can harmony the entire zone and track from wherever gives you the best exp.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Highkeep is the best place to farm fine steel
Old 08-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I leveled in KC, sniped quite a few named there. You won't make massive money but you'll get some. Can harmony the entire zone and track from wherever gives you the best exp.
taking mobs for cash in one of the very few zones to consistently get random groups in 50+ isn't the most courteous imo
Old 08-13-2018, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

What I normally find is the ranger sets up solo in the back / upstairs of LCY while it is empty. A group will ignore CC as it sees the normal camp room fully spawned and start walking over the ranger, but imho the ranger should just keep pulling the rooms he was doing as he was there first.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darguth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had pretty poor luck with the Swarmcaller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The whole point in making money at this point is to source an SEoC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can definitely solo farm at least a swarmcaller for now; that's what I did (lots of harmony and pulled out from LCY through RCY near the basement entrance) , along with a lupine dagger. The SEoC has been rough lately.. sucks mini timers were nerfed on live and then here.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can definitely solo farm at least a swarmcaller for now; that's what I did (lots of harmony and pulled out from LCY through RCY near the basement entrance) , along with a lupine dagger. The SEoC has been rough lately.. sucks mini timers were nerfed on live and then here.
Oh, I have a Swarmcaller. I was saying that I've had bad luck in using it to fish for slow procs to help with face-tank soloing, not that I've had a hard time acquiring one.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

All a Ranger has to do to make plat is run from one side of Norrath to the other and hit track. If there's a money named up, kill it. If it's too hard for a Ranger to kill, call in some friends and kill it. Track is stupid good for farming.
Old 08-26-2018, 10:35 AM
Banned

Can make tons of cash seeing what names are up in seb.
killing forager/hunter cycle for those named.
Named in kael, west wastes. yadda yadad.
Ranger class is OP if you're not a shitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread