Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

Damn
Old 01-17-2018, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Focus on those kidney's LOL.
Focus on de-aging. You look like a 50 year old as a 30 year old.
Focus on exercising, you're a fat fuck.
Focus on not checking p99 forums at 2am (its weird esp. since you havent played here in almost 4 years).
Focus on building real world relationships with people so next time you're dying in hospital of kidney failure you don't need to reach out to a 200 pop EverQuest forum for human contact.
Nerve struck
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 01-17-2018, 02:06 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2018, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tbh it just sounds like you're upset it went down. This is a stress riddled post lashing out at people.
good job dodging the actual contents of my post and replying "u just mad".

it only makes my point stronger (i.e.: you are a special kind of interweb loser)
Old 01-17-2018, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrkoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good job dodging the actual contents of my post and replying "u just mad".

it only makes my point stronger (i.e.: you are a special kind of interweb loser)
Dude, you just wrote a 500+ worded essay about how shit some people's lives are because they laughed when BTC dropped in price.

Like really??? Does this need further pointing out thr hypocrisy of everything you wrote???

I mean I get it, you're stunned BTC is shrinking in value. But you do realize you and a bunch of other people spent 60 pages of this thread gloating and carrying on that you are going to buy million dollar homes at this rate etc. Then the moment there's a bad shift, everyone who laughs is a bad person with a shit life.

Think about this for a moment lol.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 01-17-2018 at 03:49 PM..
Old 01-17-2018, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dude, you just wrote a 500+ worded essay about how shit some people's lives are because they laughed when BTC dropped in price.

Like really??? Does this need further pointing out thr hypocrisy of everything you wrote???

Think about this for a moment lol.
Dunno, I read it as your life has to be so bad that you need others to fail in order to not feel so bad about your own, which I feel is a spot on characterization.
#elfpals discord
Old 01-17-2018, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno, I read it as your life has to be so bad that you need others to fail in order to not feel so bad about your own, which I feel is a spot on characterization.
Coming from a guy who used to make fun of someone who kept his savings in a shoe box under his bed.

Hypocrisy lol

P.s. Lose some weight fatty
Old 01-17-2018, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Coming from a guy who used to make fun of someone who kept his savings in a shoe box under his bed.

Hypocrisy lol
That was also a guy that would pull things like not reporting multiple voicemails from a mentally unstable person who considered him a friend to the proper authorities before he maced a woman and her dog. He would also post random stuff from a life he didn't lead.

Making fun of someone like that is very different from rooting for people to fail because they took a risk that you couldn't / wouldn't. I personally think bitcoin is a bad investment but I hope the guys that took the risks get a huge return because their success/failure has no bearing on my life. Sorry your cuck country grows cuck citizens.
#elfpals discord
Old 01-17-2018, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was also a guy that would pull things like not reporting multiple voicemails from a mentally unstable person who considered him a friend to the proper authorities before he maced a woman and her dog. He would also post random stuff from a life he didn't lead.

Making fun of someone like that is very different from rooting for people to fail because they took a risk that you couldn't / wouldn't. I personally think bitcoin is a bad investment but I hope the guys that took the risks get a huge return because their success/failure has no bearing on my life. Sorry your cuck country grows cuck citizens.
Sounds like your life lol.

I picked you from the start. Knew you were a fatty with life complications.

I mean you're one ugly dude that looks like he has had a brutal life of bullying and teasing (you honestly look the better side of 50), and you obviously dont love yourself because your fat/had kidney disease so young from bad diet/lifestyle (probably played WoW from 2004-2009 non-stop drinking Monster Energy drinks which caused your Kidney failure) so that's why you WOULD make fun of someone who kept their savings under their bed.

Sorry dude, you truely are the loser of Red99 by miles...even more of a loser than TinySuit a guy that you so vigorously chased all over the internet to the point you were googling his name trying to find stuff on him.... says alot.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ur not gonna like the taste of my salty cum if u don't stop fighting boys
Closed Thread