Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not sure how hard it is to do it if you're in the USA. I suppose it's harder than in other countries. I know some exchanges require additional paperwork if you're from the USA and making bank transfers to/from USA accounts isn't easy if at all possible.
Since 9/11 any type of banking transfer is pretty extreme in the USA and requires a lot of extra paperwork for the bank and making sure that you are fully identified via date of birth and Social-security number, your citizen identification number. Anyone who can't fully identify themselves won't be able to receive anything. the overseas bank then has to confirm this information through a request to the US government.

Its a waiting period and most foreign banks dont want to request the US to approve every single customer and report to the US every single transaction, its a hassle. Sometimes the bank won't get a reply from the US government, and they have to request authentication again. Lack of reply or unspecified holds on a customer that are never specified so they cannot tell the US customer what the problem is, are major reasons why Euro banks don't deal with US customers.

The paperwork piles up fast when dealing with a US citizen. The bank ends up feeling like its asking US permission for every single dealing. Its definitely not the best country to live in for bitcoin exchange.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 09-21-2017 at 05:45 PM..
Old 09-21-2017, 05:42 PM
Banned

If you're just now getting into it you need massive amounts of money to make more money. If you're mining now, you're wasting your time.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're just now getting into it you need massive amounts of money to make more money. If you're mining now, you're wasting your time.
Was going to post this earlier. Its funny to see the same questions people were asking 10 years ago regarding "should I buy equipment" / "should I farm".

10 years ago we asked the same questions. It turns out, yeah 10 years ago, you should have invested 50k in farming gear and went to work. BUT EVEN 10 YEARS AGO, the insiders still had extreme advantage. The people with the connections to China equipment at wholesale dirt cheap prices were the guys making the real fast money because they recouped costs the fastest and when chip upgrades came out, they would have early access to them.

In 2017 you would need to spend mega bucks, have a GREAT location *cough not on the US power grid* and have a great equipment hookup in China to make it worth buying in.

These guys in this thread might make a few bucks...thats about it. Why not apply for SNAP/FoodStamps and sell them on the street? Or hey, if you're a real criminal that plays for keeps and doesn't have a problem with potential prison time, there is a big market in purchasing birth certificates of people from Puerto Rico who have no intention of entering the United States and "ghost entering" them and applying for 4-5 benefit programs of the 5 Puerto identities you bought. DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying anything that the mainstream media has not already informed the public on, and I am not suggesting anyone do this or explaining how to do anything. Get off my back.

but hey youll make more than you will farming bitcoin as a hobby. im giving a criminal example because farming bitcoin is arguably equally as desperate an act. That's right I said it. Bitcoin is DESPERATE.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 09-21-2017 at 05:58 PM..
Old 09-21-2017, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know why all the fuss about terrorism and money. History shows that relatively little to no money is needed by the terrorists to prepare and carry out their plans.

Some flight lessons, an automatic gun, a rental truck or some basic chemicals you can buy in an everyday store.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
farming bitcoin is arguably equally as desperate an act.
Name another business where you get your initial investment back in 10 months and then it's just profit.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name another business where you get your initial investment back in 10 months and then it's just profit.
10 months? It was 10 months in 2007. You crunched that in 2017 or did you just make it up?

post your excel spreadsheet

Old 09-21-2017, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

You know some people just need to work for others to make money. Once you come to that realization maybe you can learn from those people or get mentored by them. Actually fuck that lock picking, bong ripping and let's mine this shit!!!!
Old 09-21-2017, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10 months? It was 10 months in 2007. You crunched that in 2017 or did you just make it up?

post your excel spreadsheet
Your ignorance is almost touching.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Your ignorance is almost touching.
no spreadsheet, 10 months based on inequity of bong ripping your GPU. got it.

whooo gather around boys we're going to bongrip our GPUs together and make a whole 100 dollars in 10 months

Old 09-21-2017, 07:37 PM
Banned

i don't want to ruin my computer i use it for video games not fedora dollars
Closed Thread