Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2019, 03:52 PM
Kobold

Pantheon will be EQ2 all over again

23 y/o forever DM and old school fantasy nerd - Discord: midoo
Odym Drekk
- 54 BAR SHM (main) || Midoo - 52 BAR WAR (alt)

Old 12-27-2019, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And vanguard...

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-27-2019, 07:29 PM
Banned

So you think he snortled himself to death
Old 12-27-2019, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

Pantheon is not coming out btw
Old 12-27-2019, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pantheon is not coming out btw
Bet they squandered all the money on stupid things like hiring Brasse then had to look for investors who are now ruining the game by refusing to remove things like target rings. Brad thought, "oh crap not this again". And now they're not getting more pledges either. The end. /tinfoil
Old 12-27-2019, 09:54 PM
Aviak

According to the producer's letter that got posted a few days ago their goals for 2020 appear to be Pre-Alpha 5, full Alpha and finishing the zone they've been building all year.
Last edited by getlostgreg; 12-27-2019 at 09:56 PM..
Old 12-27-2019, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you think he snortled himself to death
I think it's kinda ugly to speculate about it, dead is dead. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-28-2019, 01:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by getlostgreg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to the producer's letter that got posted a few days ago their goals for 2020 appear to be Pre-Alpha 5, full Alpha and finishing the zone they've been building all year.
It would be interesting to dive back and see what their goals were the past few years. How many of them included having full alpha out in the coming year, only to end the year hardly further than they started?

I'm fairly confident at least the 2018 goal was. I know my $1000 pledge buddy was insistent it would be Q1 and argued with me about it on multiple occasions.
Old 12-28-2019, 06:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some families want privacy. My guess is drug overdose or suicide though.
That is almost always the case, and satisfying people's curiosity is never a good reason to publicly discuss what is by any definition still a private matter regardless of how widespread someone is known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude this is the second time I've seen a post from you where I agree fully with what you're saying but I'm wondering how do you know the right answers to these questions when you were neg 1 at classic launch and four or five at EQ2 launch. Other one was the classic vanilla server load question.
Old 12-28-2019, 09:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude this is the second time I've seen a post from you where I agree fully with what you're saying but I'm wondering how do you know the right answers to these questions when you were neg 1 at classic launch and four or five at EQ2 launch. Other one was the classic vanilla server load question.
Sometimes a historian will retell an event that happened 800 years ago with such thoroughly researched accuracy and detailed description that you could swear he was there to see it himself, because passion justifies effort

Either that or I'm a time traveler

23 y/o forever DM and old school fantasy nerd - Discord: midoo
Odym Drekk
- 54 BAR SHM (main) || Midoo - 52 BAR WAR (alt)

Closed Thread