Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Orc

Default new files

Hi all I am new to this server and while playing yesterday i came across some spells that said level 2 and 3. I was 3 so i bought them and when i tried to scribe them they locked up my screen and i had to relog in(3 times). I asked in ooc and got the response that there were non that level and i thought they were kidding me. I have played eq from launch date for the first 5 years.
When i replied to people that there were these spells they said i was lying,that i never played before. Well after checking my old notes they were right. The spells only are available levels 1,5,9,14 etc. I opologize to them they were right.
My question is now that I have redone the files according to the forum, will my eq emulator account still work on other servers or will i have problems.I really loved eq classic and want to get back into it. I was playing on another server with 5x exp and free gear but it was not the same game.I just want to know if i can still play another server at times . I just repaired my files and the server is down so I have no way of knowing if I did it right or if it will work.