Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

Default He said, she said...

So many different "rules," on this server that people are willing to report you for, and possibly get you banned for, but aren't even in the PnP rules thread. As a player who's been playing for the first time since launch, (been back for a week and a half,) I don't know what rules are legit and what's not. One example is that you are not allowed to be rezed in and LNS, but I can't find this rule posted? Another one is that if you die due to a DOT but you zone and don't get YT'd, you still have to abide to LNS policy? Can we get some clarification on some rules, or possibly an update to the PnP rules thread.

Mahalo!
Old 01-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Banned

loot n do whatever
if u get killed on corpse run spam ur "FRAPSED!! PETITIONED!!" hotkey
oh and you only lose if you win
Old 01-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

The one that's abused the most is the "I can kill you after you scoot if you zone five feet away" rule. The rules state you're allowed a reasonable amount of time to peace out. I don't think it was intended that if you die in KC you can be killed 5 seconds later in DL. These rules could be so simple if you were required to call LNS, and were then allowed 15 minutes to get your corpse and peace out or something. For the raid scene, simply enforce the CLASSIC pnp which was that engaging a raid in PVP if you have no reasonable chance at killing the mob was against the rules, i.e., you can't have one bard try to grief a raid of 70 people since the bard can't kill the mob.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Banned

theres a server for that u know
Old 01-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Banned

Yeah classic PvP server PnP was pretty simple and worked well. As much content as they published here they were still vague and left some things out.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The one that's abused the most is the "I can kill you after you scoot if you zone five feet away" rule. The rules state you're allowed a reasonable amount of time to peace out. I don't think it was intended that if you die in KC you can be killed 5 seconds later in DL. These rules could be so simple if you were required to call LNS, and were then allowed 15 minutes to get your corpse and peace out or something. For the raid scene, simply enforce the CLASSIC pnp which was that engaging a raid in PVP if you have no reasonable chance at killing the mob was against the rules, i.e., you can't have one bard try to grief a raid of 70 people since the bard can't kill the mob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
theres a server for that u know
Got a guild 2, its called <Bluebie Dawn> hurry up and put in your app, you look like a great candidate for officership.

Anyway, whats wrong with a bard sniping a few players on the kill and coining them or looting their items?

Oh, wait, this is a fucking blue server. Let's just remove all strategy and player interaction from the game. No need to develop strategy to protect a raid force.
Last edited by runlvlzero; 01-17-2014 at 05:40 PM..
Old 01-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

no1 has a clue wtf is going on with these rules

lets drop bans
Old 01-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no1 has a clue wtf is going on with these rules

lets drop bans
People with a brain seem to have no problem with it, try not being a dick
Old 01-17-2014, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisuserwasbannedlol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People with a brain seem to have no problem with it, try not being a dick
I thought u were banned in game and on forums tomatoking?
Old 01-17-2014, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah... It's slightly sad that some rules seem to be made up on the spot. PnP has some good about it, but the constant creation of unnecessary rules outweighs the pros...
Closed Thread