Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2018, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China knows democracy is code for oligarchy and corporate rule. So their citizens are fairly uninterested. The exception are those who are in well-off families that run private business (or those in local but not national government). Because they see that people like them in other countries are getting most of their countries resources and have almost no one to challenge them.

But their people, who emphasize things like respect for elders and education, are not stupid enough to fall for it. It's not like they don't notice that most non-rich people in the U.S. are quite unhappy with the way things are being run. They put their hopes in their children, as well...something mostly the wealthy does in this country.
Chinese citizens have all the right answers. Internet censorship is really the only way to true happiness and harmony.

Jealous.
Old 05-18-2018, 04:53 PM
Banned

Most Chinese citizens that are smart enough to care about internet cencorship have learned how to use a VPN. Or a million other ways to avoid the great firewall of China...If you don't have it together to figure this shit out -- maybe you shouldn't be exposed to certain things on the internet...like Donald Trump.
Old 05-18-2018, 04:53 PM
Banned

Did Brell bring you forth into this world DinoTriz? Because you are a blessing to the mortal plane.
Old 05-18-2018, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

LOL did I type undressed

That's what I get for shitposting between sets at the gym. Jesus Christ
Old 05-18-2018, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AKSHUALLY, you specifically said reproduction

do words better boy
I don't see the issue? They will create more obese if they are obese. Nature and nurture both matter in parenting. Irish train of thought today my good chum

Are you being contrarian or are you fond of the obese or something ?
Old 05-18-2018, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China knows democracy is code for oligarchy and corporate rule. So their citizens are fairly uninterested. The exception are those who are in well-off families that run private business (or those in local but not national government). Because they see that people like them in other countries are getting most of their countries resources and have almost no one to challenge them.

But their people, who emphasize things like respect for elders and education, are not stupid enough to fall for it. It's not like they don't notice that most non-rich people in the U.S. are quite unhappy with the way things are being run. They put their hopes in their children, as well...something mostly the wealthy does in this country.
The Chinese people and government are both highly lacking in creativity and will face a classic Hindu-Shinto dunk in the not too distant future. Even more likely, their people might get tired of smog and 80 hour work weeks and agitate for an alternative, such as oxygen

Hope this helps!
Old 05-18-2018, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. I believe you have adequately undressed them and see no reason to get involved. your points are well made.

2. not at a governmental level, though "schools" are often self-segregating due to socioeconomic "clustering." the program would be administered for 2-3 hours per day broken across 1-3 sessions under the guise of "physical education and camaraderie." Participation would be compulsory with collective shaming and physical reprisal for non-compliance. Additional personal sessions would be encouraged.

though I loathe sportsball in all its forms, they would constitute an acceptible regimen. I would prefer to see an emphasis on general fitness and the martial arts though.
That doesn't really go far enough. Male children must be severely punished for being bad at whatever game (or better yet whatever productive, survival related, task with really severe consequences for failure, like physical injury and trauma or death) it is they fail to compete adequately at. They have to learn were they measure up to other males and what that means for their entire lives, station, and class.

They also have to learn to understand physical pain and trauma because their lives will be full of it otherwise.

This is the only way to make them obedient to the alphas and to teach them a healthy respect for limits and their own bodies.

They should of course be given as much education and preparation for these trials as we can. It should be on them, whether they listen and learn or adapt. They shouldn't be thrown into it blindly. If they are given the tools to succeed and they fail, others will see this and understand. Rather than blaming the system. Or the test itself. Their efforts shouldn't be wasted, they should go towards providing something that can be looked back on and remembered.

Those who fail, will bare scars to remember their failure by and this will keep them in line as well. Those who succeed will be rewarded for that success by not bearing these scars.
Last edited by Irulan; 05-18-2018 at 05:40 PM..
Old 05-18-2018, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im talking about providing young male's direction and outlet during sexual maturation so they can develop into strong functioning adults instead of allowing them to wallow idly in their minds developing malignant thought patterns. physical activity relieves stress and promotes well-being. all of the things I suggested limiting have been shown to be unhealthy.
I don't think we're on the same page.

Physical activity alone is not gonna cut it. Just so you know.

The very idea that these males should have "sex" or are entitled too it, and "be men" is problematic from the get go. But they can't figure that out in this fucked ass world we've provided them that tells them they "have to be men" and that "guns make you a man" and that "you've got to sex a woman for your manhood".

This was a very conflicted, supposedly bisexual, kid anyway. He really wanted to prove his manhood and did not fit into the Toxicly Masculine (btw ISIS is also toxicly masculine) society of Texas. He had no idea or proper way to compute what manhood was, so he chose GUNZ and EVIL. A lot of queer males have issues with this, and overcompensate trying to be manlier and if their halfway decently able bodied may end up in the military at best, or in prison and gangs at worst. This is a classic example of going too far.

I don't think the messages he received about his sexuality and the typical ideas of manhood were very helpful.

He was also probably a little psychotic, but I don't blame psychopathy for this, because psychopaths can do just fine in life. With the proper trials, a psychopath can be shaped and molded into something useful towards society.
Last edited by Irulan; 05-18-2018 at 06:37 PM..
Old 05-18-2018, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have not read any of your posts today
woke 920

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-18-2018, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Irulan, Texas's mystique of the male is more Hollywood driven than anything. Here it boils down to say what you mean, mean what you say, and learn to sweat.