Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2021, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
will u be mollified if impeachment fails?
Good on you for using your premium membership to thesaurus.com
Old 01-12-2021, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The entire Legacy media pushes the ideas of the left. Hollywood creates movies that push left ideas. Corporations push and follow left ideas due to social pressure. But yeah the right has Fox News and r/conservative so it’s cool. You’re living in a dream world if you believe the right isn’t being targeted and silenced.
Lol

Social media platforms banning extremists who advocate overthrowing a free and fair election by armed violence isn't the right being silenced. It's quite literally a private company making a decision about their own legal liability.

As a Republican, I'm honestly astounded by how anyone can defend these people or claim that it's a problem to prevent the stuff they're doing and saying. We are supposed to be the party of patriotism and American pride...what these people on the extreme right are doing is literally the antithesis of being an American...they are trying to overthrow an elected government and impose their own leader. If you think that's valid you're not an American, you're not a patriot, and you should be ashamed; you are a disgrace to everyone who died fighting for American independence in 1776 and everyone who has shed blood in the decades since to preserve our freedom and democracy.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good on you for using your premium membership to thesaurus.com
https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/b8c1d945-6...b-591caf6301e3
Old 01-12-2021, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't recognize that clip at first, then noticed it was season 13.

gross.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol

Social media platforms banning extremists who advocate overthrowing a free and fair election by armed violence isn't the right being silenced. It's quite literally a private company making a decision about their own legal liability.

As a Republican, I'm honestly astounded by how anyone can defend these people or claim that it's a problem to prevent the stuff they're doing and saying. We are supposed to be the party of patriotism and American pride...what these people on the extreme right are doing is literally the antithesis of being an American...they are trying to overthrow an elected government and impose their own leader. If you think that's valid you're not an American, you're not a patriot, and you should be ashamed; you are a disgrace to everyone who died fighting for American independence in 1776 and everyone who has shed blood in the decades since to preserve our freedom and democracy.
You’re creating a heck of a boogeyman out of me here. I haven’t said anything defending the Capital protests.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You’re creating a heck of a boogeyman out of me here. I haven’t said anything defending the Capital protests.
Well if I have a flawed assumption then I apologize, but presumably part of your "the right is being silenced" argument relates to the social media bans no?
Old 01-12-2021, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You can cite all you want about views but my point is about how the right feels. They have been under attack for a while now and it’s building.
Fuck your feelings.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if I have a flawed assumption then I apologize, but presumably part of your "the right is being silenced" argument relates to the social media bans no?
You mean the conspiracy to shut down conservative options over Terms of Service violations?
Old 01-12-2021, 12:36 PM
Banned

“Israel is a malignant cancerous tumor in the West Asian region that has to be removed and eradicated: it is possible and it will happen.“

That doesn’t break twitters ToS but Trumps tweets warrant a complete removal. Can you square those for me? It screams of wild bias.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

is legacy media code for Dracula?
Closed Thread