Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 12:13 AM
Banned

My anger stems from this us vs them mentality that is rampant. It should be US vs Them except the US is everyone here and the Them is those in power. They do not speak on our behalf and they do not have our interest at heart. This is true for the Left and the Right and we're ALL responsible for the current state of affairs. Life has been too easy and we've been asleep at the wheel. Maybe the Boomers are to blame?
Old 01-20-2021, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My anger stems from this us vs them mentality that is rampant. It should be US vs Them except the US is everyone here and the Them is those in power. They do not speak on our behalf and they do not have our interest at heart. This is true for the Left and the Right and we're ALL responsible for the current state of affairs. Life has been too easy and we've been asleep at the wheel. Maybe the Boomers are to blame?
Take a midol and ignore the frog he sucks
Old 01-20-2021, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

You know whats amazing, both sides pretty much are sick of the us vs them mentality, but we just keep thinking that we have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Dxc2Ejh4s
Old 01-20-2021, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah look at me, defending peoples right to free expression. Fuck me right? You clowns must not realize the cannons of silence can and will be turned on you.

I grew up with the internet and I’m amazed at how soft we’ve become where we think the best way to handle people with crazy opinions is to silence them and force them into an even more extreme echo chamber. As opposed to laughing at them and explaining to them why their ideas are bad.

The Left loves to pretend to be the party of intellects yet they cant see or deny what these types of policies breed. Not smart.
Yeah except as other commenters have stated you actually how no idea how the right to free speech actually works and in what ways it’s limited.

Leave the intelligent conversation to the informed people bub.
Old 01-20-2021, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There are not plenty of Facebooks and Twitters.
I get hard every time I see someone on my facebook make their farewell post due to this grave injustice. All of you conservatives crying about being censored need to find a way to create your own social media outlet in order to circle jerk to racism, hate speech, the spreading of disinformation, and whatever other ignorant information you want to get out there. Until then you will be censored and banned for flying too close to the sun. Sorry not sorry.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-20-2021, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Are the people that dont use Instagram, uninformed?
Old 01-20-2021, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
considering you landed here treating me badly for no reason other than population cohort, this post is 100% full of shit. Back to advocating for political purges with you, genius. You have no interest in peace. Your brain is in constant conflict and flaccid, angry words fall out both sides of your mouth.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-20-2021 at 01:29 AM..
Old 01-20-2021, 02:16 AM
Banned

Your attention seeking is offputting and I can't stand it. Perhaps it reminds me of a younger me(who I don't like).

Hey Mead glad I lured you out to take a shot at me.

My post is 100% genuine, am I angry at people? Yes. Do I hate anyone here? No.

What I am most angry with is the way we get wrapped up in these low-level IQ flexing contests where someone pretends to be more of an expert at some arcane craft than the other elf lord. No one every admits faults or exposes their fragility.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:42 AM
Banned

Ahem. I believe I did that already. I still get barbed by "egalitarians" attempting to lord superiority over me from time to time for it.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get hard every time I see someone on my facebook make their farewell post due to this grave injustice. All of you conservatives crying about being censored need to find a way to create your own social media outlet in order to circle jerk to racism, hate speech, the spreading of disinformation, and whatever other ignorant information you want to get out there. Until then you will be censored and banned for flying too close to the sun. Sorry not sorry.
This, 100%.
Closed Thread