Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Kobold

Having crap like this is no surprise to anyone that played under the Null resist regime on VZTZ. There will be all kinds of broken things like this which is why I was horrified when I found out Null was doing resists here.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuk3Afr1ca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having crap like this is no surprise to anyone that played under the Null resist regime on VZTZ. There will be all kinds of broken things like this which is why I was horrified when I found out Null was doing resists here.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty simple to carry around a crim pot, every single one of lovelys post has some screen shot screaming for attention. troll more pal
Or have a nearby buddy hit you to break it.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<--- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you kidding, this is the VZTZ resist system we're talking about. Soon as mez breaks, a chanter will walk up and perma stun you with whirl till you hurl, or a rogue mage pet will wander by and one round you for 9999 damage.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Banned

I'm suggesting a viable option cuz its ffa and not teams.

I've complained about the resists as well. I'm not touching this with a 100 foot pole wearing gloves with a glove on the end of the pole until that's changed up.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicedsixfo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It did have a push back but I don't think it's ever worked on an EQEmu server.
Definitely worked on VZTZ, I played a bard and mezpushed big Littlegyno off bee island with it.

lol wut
Old 11-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Holy shit some of you are stupid. It's actually frustrating reading your posts because you have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about. I seriously worry that people will read what you say and believe that it accurately portrays how the mechanics of red99 work so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuk3Afr1ca
This has nothing to do with Null. This is a bug on p99 also and it works on NPC's (I knew about it for a while but wasn't aware that it was a bug).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuk3Afr1ca
Are you kidding, this is the VZTZ resist system we're talking about. Soon as mez breaks, a chanter will walk up and perma stun you with whirl till you hurl, or a rogue mage pet will wander by and one round you for 9999 damage.
This is a classic server, so whirl till you hurl isn't going to last 12 seconds every time. It was classically nerfed on p99 months ago. Also, if you've actually tested resists you'll find they're not that bad. From my experience at high resist values (100+) I would be extremely surprised if any one enchanter could perma stun you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon
I'm suggesting a viable option cuz its ffa and not teams.

I've complained about the resists as well. I'm not touching this with a 100 foot pole wearing gloves with a glove on the end of the pole until that's changed up.
I'm assuming you've just never played on the beta server in the past few weeks, and that you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's amazing how much the vztz crowd whines about red99 when it's clearly going to be vastly superior to the server they knew and loved so much. Incredible.

edit: yes, Crission's Pixie Strike has a slight knockback effect, but it only works in pvp for some reason. That should be looked into.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 11-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Fire Giant

Wasn't this beta server a straight copy from the blue project99 server? I think Null is doing a great job so far. The server has slowly been improving every patch and I'm sure the next patch will be the best one so far.

Just report the stupid spell imbalances and I'm sure they will be fixed!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Banned

haven't looked back to blue 1999 since beta launched

yes it's that good
Closed Thread