Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

I'm happy I can bring happiness to you guys with leaving that in the picture.

It's pretty much confirmed HURT when it's exactly the same people trying to pick on me every time I make a post. The same 10-20 people every single time and all those I've raped in beta numerous times or it's little pussies like yourself that wouldn't dare to fight me ever ever.
Last edited by Lovely; 11-03-2011 at 06:23 PM..
Old 11-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy finds a legitimate game breaking bug, and you guys are butthurt he outed the pussies abusing it...

Confirmed terrible community.
its just the way lovely is writing posts that makes people reply the way you see here
Old 11-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its just the way lovely is writing posts that makes people reply the way you see here
Hahahahaaha yeah that's the whole goal of it. It's extremely funny to see who's hurt and who I should destroy extra much on live.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

Anyway I assume no one think it should be like this? Pretty stupid.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahahahaaha yeah that's the whole goal of it. It's extremely funny to see who's hurt and who I should destroy extra much on live.
see what i mean folks?
Old 11-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Aviak

I remember this from live, when I played my bard I could mez someone and once it stuck it wouldn't resist as long as I didn't stop my song, many people carried crim pots to counter this. Not a bug!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Since you start the bitching I continue with it. Pretty simple. I'm never starting it
Old 11-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Banned

but yea its working correctly just, should be addressed if GMs want it to be that OP. Thats what im saying on other threads there are certain things that are classic that are just too OP. along with recharging OP items. there are sooo many uber ways to completely debilitate a player in classic. that they have no power to fight back at all and can be pwned instantly. But thats ultimately what happens at the end of PVP.

all the 1v1's and skirmishes on the way to 50 are fun sure. but when you are fighting over dragons in assist trains your life will flash before your eyes before you see loading please wait . . . .

or u may see a complete heal right as you hit the ground! if you have good healers in your guild. but... it all boils down to this.

Resists
and OP items/abilities.

those are the game breakers right there and thats whats going to get you killed.

but once you're geared I think the being Buffed vs Unbuffed portion is working pretty close to intended; from what i've read in other peoples feed back.

Super beast mode and removed from classic:
Fearing players
Charming Players
Whirl till you hurl perma stun

Beast mode abilities functional in classic:
Bard Mez
Bard Snare
SK Snare
Necro Mez/stun/(originally a fear spell/ Screaming Terror, Kind of a Mez/STun i believe.)
Pally and cleric stun line.
Shaman Potions (TBA Im not sure what is going on and what will be available recipes but so godly)
Cazic Potion ( all / all LORE ITEM clickable from inventory --INSTANT GATE, get out of death free card cannot channel while stun or mezzed though.)
Golem metal Wand ( Rechargeable I think? Remove 4 buffs all / all )
Ivandyr's Hoop (all / all unresistable what 3-5 charge life tap?? )
Conflag wand (dependent on resist but beastmode wizard item if it lands)

General lockdown mostly resisted when resist geared and buffed:
Roots (wiz/necro/druid/shaman/enchanter list goes on
Snare (druid/ranger/
Ensnare ( druid ranger
Darkness Line (sk / nec
Mez / Chanter Stuns AE and PBAE
incapacitate
Debuffs Shaman and Malo line

Tash
deserves its own thread. and website. if you wanna win pillage enchantment and tash. Enchanters step your game up for Red99. You will be Godlike and loved with your runes and overall uberness.

Finally;
Crimson Potion (item all / all must have if you want to avoid mez ganks)
Dispell (everyone can use via pumice)
Pillage Enchantment ( 4slot pell enchanter only. or all / all golem metal wand item)
Always have pumice, if possible get cure disease and poison potions.
Last edited by Dojii; 11-04-2011 at 12:18 AM..
Old 11-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinabaa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember this from live, when I played my bard I could mez someone and once it stuck it wouldn't resist as long as I didn't stop my song, many people carried crim pots to counter this. Not a bug!
Bug or not. It's still stupid. You shouldn't have to carry Crimson potions to be able to play the game. If a bard does that all you can really do is /q and hope he ain't there when you come back.

Also I assume Crimson Potion won't help you if a Bard keeps you SNARED forever and ever. People are crying about snares and roots. A bard can actually keep you snared/stunned FOREVER and you can't do anything about it. So if that's the case then roots and snares should be buffed. But I assume fixing the bard bullshit is a better solution.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I assume Crimson Potion won't help you if a Bard keeps you SNARED forever and ever.
Wow
Closed Thread