Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicedsixfo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow
You can Wow all you want. I don't know everything about this game but I will still rape and outplay you all day so it doesn't really matter. Does it?
Old 11-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn't have to carry Crimson potions to be able to play the game.
you just outed yourself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you just outed yourself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Outed myself? Explain little boy
Old 11-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

3 pages in 5 minutes. I'm happy to be on your radar!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

wow, how old are you since iam a little boy at the age of 34 for you

no crimson pots = guaranteed death to every cc class (if they know what they are doin)
Old 11-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Outed myself? Explain little boy
hes trying to troll you for saying you don't want to have to pack crimsons just for PVP.

but always remember you should.

always have at least 2 or 3 in your inventory. one for you. one for a pal. and one for emergency.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Banned

Yep majorly broken - snares/mez's should not be landing on 163 mr, period.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

That explains your keyboard turning. Yes I know Crimson Potions are important and I carry them around and usually have them on my bar. I'm sure there is some on previous screenshots in some other thread.

Still doesn't mean someone should be able to Mez you forever with 0 chance of resist if you haven't popped one. People are talking about how root and snares that hit like 30-50% of the time at best and usually only last a second or two are overpowered. But you agree on permanent snare or mez without any chance to resist. Makes sense. Not
Old 11-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
That explains your keyboard turning. Yes I know Crimson Potions are important and I carry them around and usually have them on my bar. I'm sure there is some on previous screenshots in some other thread.

Still doesn't mean someone should be able to Mez you forever with 0 chance of resist if you haven't popped one. People are talking about how root and snares that hit like 30-50% of the time at best and usually only last a second or two are overpowered. But you agree on permanent snare or mez without any chance to resist. Makes sense. Not
yea you guys should make a bug report then as well. but I know with nulls code he still gives bard mez and snare Viability but.... i've seen this op function as well when it just holds. and doesn't pass resist check again.

overall it will probably just be tuned up a bit. but will still have a great part to play in PVP. but not as op.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

i dont see any word here from my side saying different.

just try to be less emotional when you are posting here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] looks like you are female for real irl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread