Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

Do you guys think The Enola Gay Agenda would be a good band name?

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 11-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Banned

it is distasteful to make light of that machine of genocide.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been into Spencer Kruger a lot lately, I like Sunset Rubdown a bit more than Wolf Parade. Have you listened to Moonface at all? It's his newer material, I think solo project.
Honestly I haven't gotten into it that much. I really liked Apologies to the Queen Mary, but everything else I've heard by Wolf Parade was pretty weak so I lost interest. Will definitely check out his other stuff though. Right now I'm really on like a new wave / electro-pop bender though. Lots of stuff like Cut Copy (although I didn't like their new single that much), Delorean, big fan of the Diamond Rings album, Hot Chip, etc..
Old 11-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
big fan of the Diamond Rings album,
You remind me so much of the dude from Diamond Rings when I'm watchin' his yewtubes.

favorite gay dude.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Yea I go in and out of being totally obsessed with electro anything, mostly stuff with big synth waves or a shoegazer-esque sound(I love Xtal and all of Aphex's Selected Ambient 85-92 album). Every now and then I'll also pop on Crystal Castles, it's got some nice beats to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You remind me so much of the dude from Diamond Rings when I'm watchin' his yewtubes.

favorite gay dude.
Pfft just cause he wears make-up and acts femmy doesn't mean he's gay (I mean, he probably is, but I don't know). David Bowie wore make-up and had that whole thing going on, and he's... well, he's Bowie.. I don't think that needs anymore explaining or justification. Then again, the guy could be gay and doing more of a Freddy Mercury deal, which is just fine with me. Sick music is sick music.

Edit: Both Crystal Castles albums are awesome and have been on my iphone since they were released (that's pretty rare, most stuff gets cycled off after a month or two). In the same kind of genre as them, I really liked the Glitch Mob album (drink the sea).. if you like Crystal Castles give that a listen.
Last edited by Loke; 11-17-2010 at 06:41 PM..
Old 11-17-2010, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pfft just cause he wears make-up and acts femmy doesn't mean he's gay (I mean, he probably is, but I don't know). David Bowie wore make-up and had that whole thing going on, and he's... well, he's Bowie.. I don't think that needs anymore explaining justification. Then again, the guy could be gay and doing more of a Freddy Mercury deal, which is just fine with me. Sick music is sick music.

Edit: Both Crystal Castles albums are awesome and have been on my iphone since they were released (that's pretty rare, most stuff gets cycled off after a month or two). In the same kind of genre as them, I really liked the Glitch Mob album (drink the sea).. if you like Crystal Castles give that a listen.
He is gay.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Honestly I haven't gotten into it that much. I really liked Apologies to the Queen Mary, but everything else I've heard by Wolf Parade was pretty weak so I lost interest. Will definitely check out his other stuff though. Right now I'm really on like a new wave / electro-pop bender though. Lots of stuff like Cut Copy (although I didn't like their new single that much), Delorean, big fan of the Diamond Rings album, Hot Chip, etc..
Shut Up I am Dreaming = essential krug
Old 11-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is gay.
YOU'RE GAY.

I just google'd it.. definitely gay. Makes sense, a lot of his songs are like love/relationship driven, but really vague in terms of sex. Probably because an album of a dude singing about other dudes probably wouldn't appeal to the masses.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
YOU'RE GAY.

I just google'd it.. definitely gay. Makes sense, a lot of his songs are like love/relationship driven, but really vague in terms of sex. Probably because an album of a dude singing about other dudes probably wouldn't appeal to the masses.
I can't believe you didn't connect those dots before googling it.

I mean come on in that last video I posted on facebook he says, "I'm the kind of boy that likes to play rough" And did you see those moves?

So gay, and so awesome.