View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2020, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

So obviously the tax evasion is infuriating but it's commonplace for those that have means. Poor people pay taxes, rich people pay tax lawyers. Simple fact of living under a system designed for and by capital.

What's more important--and unusual--about Trump's taxes is the fact he's close to half a billion dollars in debt to unknown entities despite the tax games. He's either been defrauding the IRS or the banks lending him money or, most likely, both. And in any event it's very unlikely these debt holders have the same interests as any of us, and yet they hold immense leverage over the president, a craven, wealth-obsessed conman.

If one doesn't understand why this is a dire circumstance, it's probably because one is just a complete fucking moron.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you get audited, you’re going to:

1. Get jail time, and..
2. Have your wages garnished for the rest of your life.

Don’t mess with the tax man, he’ll get his money.
Ive been audited, offsetting is a business strategy everyone uses, you buy inventory or expensive equipment at the end of the year and it washes away X amount of profit and carries over to next year. Rinse and repeat.

I dont have wages, i own a company.

No one goes to jail for civil crimes?

You stupid?
Old 09-28-2020, 09:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you're uneducated and support a tax dodger
90% of taxes in america are paid by the lowest income bracket because they cannot escape the taxes

this is how america has worked for 100 years, sorry if you are clueless and dirt poor

also trump paid plenty of state taxes
Old 09-28-2020, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty ironic that someone posts that people don't understand how taxes work and then right away someone demonstrates it.

Drakborn, you don't know how taxes work.

I have a million dollars in revenue. I also have a million dollar in expenses. My taxable income is zero. Yet my business is booming and I'm getting paid. Do you understand now?

Oh, in case you don't know, this is how the IRS collects it's money:

Jail time lol.

Not gonna lie this made me laugh, thanks dude and good morning
Old 09-28-2020, 09:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty ironic that someone posts that people don't understand how taxes work and then right away someone demonstrates it.

Drakborn, you don't know how taxes work.

I have a million dollars in revenue. I also have a million dollar in expenses. My taxable income is zero. Yet my business is booming and I'm getting paid. Do you understand now?

Oh, in case you don't know, this is how the IRS collects it's money:

Jail time lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive been audited, offsetting is a business strategy everyone uses, you buy inventory or expensive equipment at the end of the year and it washes away X amount of profit and carries over to next year. Rinse and repeat.

I dont have wages, i own a company.

No one goes to jail for civil crimes?

You stupid?
The fact that you two are conflating business taxes and personal income taxes prove you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
90% of taxes in america are paid by the lowest income bracket because they cannot escape the taxes

this is how america has worked for 100 years, sorry if you are clueless and dirt poor

also trump paid plenty of state taxes
Florida doesn't have state taxes.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

I still haven't got my 2019 tax return =(
Old 09-28-2020, 10:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is joining the democrat party, my dude. The flow is in the other direction
No.

The actual flow of registered affiliation is toward unaffiliated.

The trend of either party pulling from the unaffiliated pool is Republicans are gaining from within the existing voting pool (older people) and Democrats are gaining with first time voters (young people).
Old 09-28-2020, 10:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still haven't got my 2019 tax return =(
You file your own return so you have it the second you complete it. Do you mean you haven't gotten your refund?

The last time I got a refund was during the first term of the Clinton presidency. That's when I stopped loaning the FED my money at 0%.
Old 09-28-2020, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you two are conflating business taxes and personal income taxes prove you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Those are just examples; taxes are taxes. It's the same concept.

He wrote off $70,000 for hairstyling and $210,000 for an event photographer. Legit expenses considering he was on TV and doing events. Add a bunch more and there you go.

Stop thinking like a poor person. For example, if you're poor and you want to get around you either save money or get a loan and buy a car. You then pay sales taxes on that car, and on the gas and parts it uses. On top of that you lose income from whatever opportunity that car money was going get you if you didn't buy the car.

If you're rich, your car is owned by some company that is owned by some other company you own and they provide the car to you as part of your compensation package and take care of all the rest. That car is income to you, but as income you offset it by getting expensive haircuts you need for TV. So you don't pay for the car and you don't pay for any associated taxes, and the company that does has losses on loans it makes to another of your companies so it doesn't have any income either. The same goes for your plane and your boat, well maybe not your boat cause you don't need that to get around, but I guess if you sponsor some yacht race you can write the boat off as well, so yeah a boat.

Strictly speaking though, Trump through his holdings has paid more taxes in one year than the combined gross worth of everyone who has ever played on p99 ever.
Closed Thread