Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kneel to the flag because browns arnt treated fairly, the flag that represents the most forward progress in civil rights out of any country in the history of mankind.
Idk man I'm treated very well

I have two parents and work ethic though
Old 09-24-2017, 06:05 PM
Banned

do you think I think idiot liberals that think browns are treated unfairly are right?

Supsepct ignores instruction of multiple police officers that were in persuit, walks to his car, reaches into the driver side window, all while police yell at him to stop, and he gets shot.

And they take a knee because he was "treated unfairly".
Old 09-24-2017, 06:20 PM
Banned

you only argue in favor of cops serving as executioners when the victim is brown
Old 09-24-2017, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

im kinda thinking ur the zeitgeist pokes. w/out you i bank patriot superbowl video tape drone cheating and referee fixing kraft goodell buddy system money that the forum stops functioning if you were to disappear.

honorable mention to mick with his steadfastness in the churning n burning of discussion tradeskill

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-24-2017, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im kinda thinking ur the zeitgeist pokes. w/out you i bank patriot superbowl video tape drone cheating and referee fixing kraft goodell buddy system money that the forum stops functioning if you were to disappear.

honorable mention to mick with his steadfastness in the churning n burning of discussion tradeskill
naw i gotten soft.

white whale still out there.

slapfighting with mick can't get me hard like that.

ahab's regret. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2017, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you only argue in favor of cops serving as executioners when the victim is brown
because 9/10 times the guy had it coming because they were 1. a suspect of a crime 2. acted like a criminal and reached for *something*

I do not believe we should expect police to just be automatons that have no right to life and should just wait till they are shot at before they shoot back. That's fucking stupid. They put their lives on the line to protect us and all you do is shit on them because ICE T told you to when you were 9

Now you live in this fantasy world (because you're a good little cuck that sits in his room all day) and thinks that the 1 minuet clip you see on youtube is enough for YOU to be judge jury and executioner.

The liberal agenda against the police is both stupid and totally a fantasy.

What do you want from the police? Seriously? You want more outcomes where they go to jail after shooting someone? That's ironic. They're going through the same court system anyone else goes through, often with a jury, and they are found innocent.

Then liberals cry "ITS RIGGED ITS THE SYSTEM!" when it was a fucking jury of American civilians in a courtroom that said the officer used the right judgment.

Why does pumpernickel take a knee? why do any of the NFL players take a knee? Answer me that. I know whatever reason you think they do, is not the reason they actually do, and I 100% guarantee that whatever reason they took that knee, and whatever reason you think they should, is complete bullshit.

I'm willing to bet zero football players and zero liberals actually know what the law or the polices that the police have to follow when they shoot someone in the line of duty.

I know you dont, poke.

Respect the police, theyre not all good but 1 bad apple doesnt spoil the whole bunch becuse a fat ass woman with pink hair says they do.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because 9/10 times the guy had it coming because they were 1. a suspect of a crime 2. acted like a criminal and reached for *something*

I do not believe we should expect police to just be automatons that have no right to life and should just wait till they are shot at before they shoot back. That's fucking stupid. They put their lives on the line to protect us and all you do is shit on them because ICE T told you to when you were 9

Now you live in this fantasy world (because you're a good little cuck that sits in his room all day) and thinks that the 1 minuet clip you see on youtube is enough for YOU to be judge jury and executioner.

The liberal agenda against the police is both stupid and totally a fantasy.

What do you want from the police? Seriously? You want more outcomes where they go to jail after shooting someone? That's ironic. They're going through the same court system anyone else goes through, often with a jury, and they are found innocent.

Then liberals cry "ITS RIGGED ITS THE SYSTEM!" when it was a fucking jury of American civilians in a courtroom that said the officer used the right judgment.

Why does pumpernickel take a knee? why do any of the NFL players take a knee? Answer me that. I know whatever reason you think they do, is not the reason they actually do, and I 100% guarantee that whatever reason they took that knee, and whatever reason you think they should, is complete bullshit.

I'm willing to bet zero football players and zero liberals actually know what the law or the polices that the police have to follow when they shoot someone in the line of duty.

I know you dont, poke.

Respect the police, theyre not all good but 1 bad apple doesnt spoil the whole bunch becuse a fat ass woman with pink hair says they do.
yes, you are arguing for cops to serve as street executioners. this mostly harms browns.

riddle me this captain tl;dr, did the australian woman deserve to die?
Old 09-24-2017, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
riddle me this captain tl;dr, did the australian woman deserve to die?
yeah stupid, people that die in accidents all deserved to die. What a stupid question.

riddle me this stupid, do you have any clue what is happening with that case right now or are you just assuming that the cop is masturbating to pictures of her corpse and got a raise?

btw the chief resigned, stupid.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:45 PM
Banned

also just did a little reading up on the story so here we go:

http://www.startribune.com/downtown-...ore/446939973/

miniapolis has a problem with... wait for it.. GANGS

this woman, ran up to the police car and slapped it, startaling the officer which prompted the shooting.

SO HERE'S YOUR VERDICT POKE

once again GANGS (a problem that liberals have no problem with) put police on edge and make them fear for their lives to the point that they get startled and shoot innocent people.

once again innocent person ran up on the cop like a maniac in a city with a problem with gang violence.

SO

yes, she deserved to get shot

if you havea problem with her or anyone else getting shot, i suggest you call a spade a spade and point the finger directly at the real problem, the love of gang banging culture that both white american youth and black american youth champion every fucking day they turn on the radio and say the n word while nobody around over and over again.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
yeah stupid, people that die in accidents all deserved to die. What a stupid question.

riddle me this stupid, do you have any clue what is happening with that case right now or are you just assuming that the cop is masturbating to pictures of her corpse and got a raise?

btw the chief resigned, stupid.
ah so the white lady didn't deserve to die but we're better off without the browns, who were of course, no angels.

trap sprung you dumb motherfucker
Closed Thread