Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trollololol
Please don’t summon that douchecanoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After all of this we still made an agreement at Naggy with the AG there to join up in an attempt to beat AM when we realized we couldn't get to the lair fast enough on our own because they had a farm team camped outside of his lair apparently.
Have any evidence?
Old 10-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Kobold

I feel like the AG duo represents the Trump voting intellectually malnourished provincial wypipo from flyover America , and the BG duo just moved in across the street and put a Black Lives Matter sign in their yard. The tears are real.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
I'm no longer sorry at all you feel wronged. We made a move to take away your advantage, you charmed our engaged mob anyway. End of story. Whether it's a dick move or not is subjective. It was legal and a smart play. Grow the fuck up man. Good luck on your belt. I know I was happy when I got mine several weeks ago.
Can RNF explain to me how getting the mob despawned was a 'smart play' if the goal wasn't to deny another guild pixels?

If denying pixels was the goal I think this was rather effective.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

I do live in flyover, but I was a Bernie guy. Voted for Hillary like a fucking grown-up.

BLM! Fuck the police!
Old 10-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you tapped out, dude. You back now? OK.

1. I know YOU are, but what am I?
  2. We'd just finished debuffing, she was throwing roots while I stuck 'sini and Turgur's, and then she went to the place where she goes to tash Grizlin from roughly max range of that spell. You see, it just doesn't occur to us that normal people will sink to the level of fucking with Grizlin. That was our failing.
  3. False.
Who can look away from a trainwreck? It's a hard thing to not watch. People take Grizlin all the time. If you don't know that, then you haven't been camping lodi nearly as much as you claim. I've seen him taken to the last island, snared, and rooted by someone so we couldn't use him before. Did I go dispell and charm him? Fuck no. Get over it. Good luck on your belt mate. Just remember to get that charm before the engage if you plan to use it to help with the kill.

Cheers! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Thread going down hill at a rapid pace.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like the AG duo represents the Trump voting intellectually malnourished provincial wypipo from flyover America , and the BG duo just moved in across the street and put a Black Lives Matter sign in their yard. The tears are real.
Also, I'm having some trouble following this analogy. Could you expound?
Old 10-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Kobold

I was just trying to throw gas on the fire. I held my nose too though, so kudos.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennardscott86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HEY HEY no one asked you sir and we both know that if AM had the LODI timer there would have been a train the size of Montana from a Ban-disposable toon followed by 80 Lv 60 AM members poofing in out of nowhere like Harry Potter yelling CONCEDE CONCEDE because AFTERMATH.
It literally takes 2 people to kill Lodi. It's probable I could just solo him on my sham.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not reading that. permanently ban everyone involved.
do it. do it now.
Closed Thread