Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 02:18 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So how about those druids, eh?

They always have 'port' in their name, but you can never find a ride when you want one.

The truth is, these prickly characters are always running around South Ro or camped up in Ocean of Tears obsessively collecting rings like they are Sonic the flipping Hedgehog!

This illusion: Sonic is completed by those idiots using their Shield of Spikes to power level their inner circle (I'm forcing another awkward ring pun here) in popular XP zones, ruining your grouping fun when you finally managed to foot it there for lack of ports.

So, my advice to you, is when someone rings you up on the old DAP phone, pick up the speed cos you "gotta port faster"!

Druid rings are the kind you should be worried about, not getting your ring off a gross, old one eyed monster.
Hey but real talk... dont you think that guy Jivin has gotten enough rings? his signature move was get a ring, add himself back to the list.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

When I think about being productive in my life I imagine myself sitting on a fake island in 2019 waiting in a line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

Hello ocean my old friend ….
Old 09-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I think about being productive in my life I imagine myself sitting on a fake island in 2019 waiting in a line.
Multi task better?

Most people there are doing just that. We're talking successful doctors checking in between patient visits, lawyers at their desks, daytraders working from home, as well as engineers who don't mind playing remotely from their iphones.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 09-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello ocean my old friend ….
Ive come to talk with you again...
Old 09-13-2019, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Multi task better?

Most people there are doing just that. We're talking successful doctors checking in between patient visits, lawyers at their desks, daytraders working from home, as well as engineers who don't mind playing remotely from their iphones.
Oh absolutely, McDogles fry cooks checking invetween dunks, uber drivers after rides, hell, even Sean Hannity has time in between snorting coke on government orphans and getting bj's from Tommy Lauren. Multi-task what a great concept.

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ive come to talk with you again...
it worked!

Its a gratzme last night. First time I successfully camped oot AC (my schedule and availability mean i don't often make it to this camp).

Highlights include getting cashloots on 6/12 seafuries killed while waiting for my turn to get to the top of list. Roleplaying captain of the ship between sister and fishing bro island and farming pirate earrings for elf faction (they still all hate my battle nun and wouldn't accept her into their sisterhood).

The lows include being misgenderedspecied by pirates ("its dead LIZARDLADIES tell no tales", tyvm), auto equipping bronze mace over my epic fist and struggling to kill cyclops for a while (Fizzlethorpe was proud of you young pirate) and finding out pirate earrings need to be handed in one at a time (if you try to hand in several at once you only get rewarded once). Also messed up some ogre factions (sorry Clurg).

(Re)made some great friends along the way, the AC island community was great (both ring camping pros and the newbies trying to self earn some jboots). Everyone respected lists and people would help each other on fights when needed.

For a while i was regretting buying my monk's third tink bag (and even almost swapped it for ring loot rights). I spent about 18 hours on the island, some of those hours messing around waiting for my turn in line, during which period i believe 3 or 4 AC popped.

Honestly, although i enjoyed the overall adventure, I feel the wisest bet is to just camp something like spectres, seafuries, giants, guards and use the pp to pay for mq.
Old 09-13-2019, 04:08 AM
Planar Protector

Well done Jim, well done.

Quote:

Old 09-13-2019, 12:27 PM
Fire Giant

Sorry to break the news but I've been hitting OOT lately and there has been no fighting over the AC. It even got to the point where there was no waiting list and no one was fighting or trying to spawn AC... Yes, the camp was open...
Closed Thread