Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 08:39 PM
Aviak

Sounds like a really fun idea, I'd be all for it myself if I didn't already have a million alts I'm trying to level.

But send me a PM, I'm down to group up with you all on one of my alts if you have a no show for the day or something. Seeing more of Norrath with a cool group is right down my alley.
Old 03-31-2015, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan1612 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a really fun idea, I'd be all for it myself if I didn't already have a million alts I'm trying to level.

But send me a PM, I'm down to group up with you all on one of my alts if you have a no show for the day or something. Seeing more of Norrath with a cool group is right down my alley.
Will definitely keep it in mind.
Old 03-31-2015, 10:29 AM
Aviak

Up my alley if it's ok that I just started yesterday. I'm a level 3 high elf wizard
Old 03-31-2015, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Up my alley if it's ok that I just started yesterday. I'm a level 3 high elf wizard
It's fine although planning to have everyone talk together about classes, schedule, start/stop time and what not.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Skeleton

Wish I could join u guys but I wouldn't be home from work until midnight EST. Sounds like a great idea though.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Large Rat

I am definately interested, im spankin new to p99 so im going to be rolling a new pally tonight ill pm you in game or you can pm me on forums and ill send you my e-mail, and i too am in the EST time zone.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Large Rat

I sent you a PM, I am down. Those times are perfect for me. Let me know when you have the meeting on classes etc
Old 04-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Sarnak

Just an update for those interested. We have a group that we have setup although we are currently still looking for a 6th player, as one of the folks who were interested have not contacted me in a bit. We are looking for our 6th to be a support class, preferably a Shaman.

I am still waiting to hear back from the original 6th member but incase I don't, anyone who would be interested in playing mon/wed/thur 9:30PM EST - 12:30AM EST, send me a message and I will let you know the current status.

Thus far we have every other part of the group decided on and setup. We just need the 6th with someone who is willing to communicate outside of game (P99 forums) and can make times and wants to play shammy.

On a side note, thanks for all the interest in the group and if we lose players once we start, I will post back here looking for more. See you all in game!
Old 04-03-2015, 11:07 AM
Large Rat

I would be willing to roll a new shaman to play exclusively with the group during the scheduled times, if your 6th man doesnt show up let me know. My in game name is tubbay so send me A tell.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Orc

I'm interested as well, if anyone of your fellow group mates cant make it. Im available at those times, an able to communicate outside of course. I have a druid also that can port the group around.
Closed Thread