Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
group exp bonus counters hybrid pen imo, they can play what they want and not be miserable
This is exactly how I and the rest of the group felt. The xp reduction really means absolutely nothing with such a HUGE xp bonus. The xp bonus almost worries me as it will make the leveling process extremely quick but I will wait and see if that is the case.

This is my first "real" attempt on red and will be a great measurement to see if I can enjoy myself on the server with such a low population. I know what blue is like without being able to get camps, now time to try red where the pop is like it was back when Marr was still up but mostly dead, hated not having folks to play with but with a static, it's pretty bad ass thus far.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly how I and the rest of the group felt. The xp reduction really means absolutely nothing with such a HUGE xp bonus. The xp bonus almost worries me as it will make the leveling process extremely quick but I will wait and see if that is the case.

This is my first "real" attempt on red and will be a great measurement to see if I can enjoy myself on the server with such a low population. I know what blue is like without being able to get camps, now time to try red where the pop is like it was back when Marr was still up but mostly dead, hated not having folks to play with but with a static, it's pretty bad ass thus far.
1-52 is pretty quick. 53+ is not.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:40 AM
Sarnak

Sorry for necro.

Our 6th has once again dropped out and looking for another to finish us off. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
group exp bonus counters hybrid pen imo, they can play what they want and not be miserable
it most certainly does NOT

you will lose almost half the exp you normally would with a hybrid in the group

which means instead of %290 exp bonus you will get 145

its very noticeable
Old 04-16-2015, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred schnarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it most certainly does NOT

you will lose almost half the exp you normally would with a hybrid in the group

which means instead of %290 exp bonus you will get 145

its very noticeable
That's not how math works.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:12 PM
Banned

hybrid in grp= shit exp how bout this?
Old 04-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Its better to have fun than care about min-maxing with a server thats had kunark for over 3 years
Old 04-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its better to have fun than care about min-maxing with a server thats had kunark for over 3 years
This is pretty much it right here. I have kept quiet while ppl have argued about this but if your so worried about a hybrid xp penalty than your not a good fit for the group. We're here to have fun and in EQ, the trip is the fun part.

On topic though, I am still looking for a 6th. Puller will be the role or DPS with ports, is what we are primarily looking for although it depends what ppl are looking to play. Please feel free to msg me and see if your class choice and schedule will match up.

However there is one thing I must stress:

DO NOT ASK TO JOIN IF YOUR NOT OK WITH COMMUNICATING THROUGH THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM.

Our entire static has been communicating outside of game and if this is a huge issue for you please don't attempt to join. Both of our previous group members never communicated to us other than their initial message to join, this is unacceptable and is disrespectful to the rest of the group. If you disagree, which is fine, don't ask to join, please save us and yourself the frustration.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

What levels are you guys now?
Old 04-16-2015, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What levels are you guys now?
We're around 10
Closed Thread