Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

1) Fresh raids Thursday to Sunday because a lot of our people are wearing rags and the other guilds almost always send a pvp group to disrupt us. We are growing our capabilities every week.
Holo raids Sunday and Monday when the dragons repop.
Az raids sky, lives in seb, and get dragons on sim repops.
Curse is like a month old but they have done fear I think.

2) holo is referred to as the Zerg due to their raid force being, typically, 3x that of the other guilds. Az has spoken for itself in this thread. Curse is lower lvl but that has allowed them to kill naggy and vox.
Fresh, being the most prominent new guild, seems to have a target on our raid force so we see alot of pvp while attempting pve content. Once you hit 60 there is almost always a pvp group running. We also have exp groups in dungeons all over norrath on any given day.

3) holo because Zerg. Even a combined raid force of every other guild would be outnumbered and out geared by holo.

4)all guilds have low level twinks. Most are holo or friends alts as I understand it.

5) I do think the server is changing from its usual 2 guilds to ( primarily) 3 guilds. Curse is on track to make it 4 if they keep pushing.

I'm partial, being an officer of Fresh, but I do believe we are very well positioned to become a legit contender in the not too distant future.

P.s. We've killed 3 Fay's. Each of the last 3 sim repops.
Old 04-13-2015, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Relax Pyro ... Force, RD, Nihilum are a thing of the past. you gave it your best shot.
(to the OP... these are the failed guilds the members of Holocaut tried to get started before the GMS disbanded Nihilum)

Azrael is the only that has continued to play regardless of who is zerging.
Just because this dude campaigns against zergs and put his real life on hold for the last several years to try to bring them down don't be fooled. He is the biggest force on the server helping zergs stay alive. He has failed countless times and everyone worth a damn that ever did have faith in him have abandoned him.
Old 04-13-2015, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because this dude campaigns against zergs and put his real life on hold for the last several years to try to bring them down don't be fooled. He is the biggest force on the server helping zergs stay alive. He has failed countless times and everyone worth a damn that ever did have faith in him have abandoned him.
As an original member of Azrael, before it was Azrael, before it was Full Retard, before it was Red Dawn, when it was Vae Victis prior to the release of kunark. I agree with this statement.
Old 04-13-2015, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
devolve

yw
seriously ty so much

i think after i stopped staring at it i had convinced myself he was saying he had made it publicly known how much he hated what az did
Old 04-13-2015, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

I did it cus fucked up on weed , not even a little bit ashamed
Old 04-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Banned

man im so glad i never joined nihilum like sociopathic max who breaks federal laws while in a rage induced psychosis
Old 04-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did it cus fucked up on weed , not even a little bit ashamed
I started getting my weed from Nirgon. He your dealer also?
Old 04-13-2015, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

nah i use a dispensary cus i live in a free state
Old 04-13-2015, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah i use a dispensary cus i live in a free state
Completely Jealous
Old 04-13-2015, 03:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Completely Jealous
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Smoking this shit may cause you to use the wrong words.