Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Smile [Static Group - Red Server] Looking for 1 more

I started a static group in the past couple weeks and unfortunately we have had one of our members leave us. We're currently looking for another player to take his spot. We are currently playing on Red, as we have choices of camps as well as an amazing group bonus. Characters that are made for the static are only played during the static hours to keep those characters in the same range.

We currently have a high 20's to low 30's group that we are trying to fill with a 6th who will take over the tanking role. We're interested in anyone who would like to play with a dedicated group and would be willing to play multiple characters with the group as we lvl 1 group and reroll new characters and level another group and so on and so forth. We aren't currently associated with any guild, we are merely 5 folks that met through the forums to create this group so we had folks to play with but joining a guild as a team is a possibility and up to the group as a whole.

We are gearing as we go as well as some of us have alts that we are using to farm different drops and plat for the group on off hours.

Static Specifics:
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:30PM EST - 12:30 AM EST
Server: Red server (PVP)
Voice Chat: Teamspeak
Outside Communication: P99 forum private messaging system

If someone is interested but doesn't already have a char in our current groups lvl range, please still leave us a reply as rerolling to have a 6th member is an option, although if possible, we would prefer to find a tank in our current lvl range to finish these characters off. In the end we are looking for a 6th whether they can help finish leveling this group of characters or whether we start another set.
Last edited by Grizzler; 05-21-2015 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: missing word
Old 05-21-2015, 01:39 PM
Aviak

There's a separate category for red server chat, might find more red players over there.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zajurai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a separate category for red server chat, might find more red players over there.
already have a thread there, thanks though
Old 05-21-2015, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zajurai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't blue server chat, it's the starting zone for people to ask questions and do things like "start" groups... reds post in here too.

If I had a tank in that range Grizzler I'd definitely jump on the opportunity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2015, 12:02 AM
Fire Giant

I don't have a character on red but am interested. Let me know if you are still looking.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:12 AM
Fire Giant

I have no characters on red. I am interested, though, in finding a static group. I am willing to play any role.
Closed Thread