Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

Default LFM Low 30's Group

So the past couple nights, I've been having a hard time finding groups. All the normal places are camped as well as most of the normal soloing spots.

Interested in finding others around lvl 30 to play with. Currently have a 30 druid I am trying to level. Interested in folks willing to try off the beaten path leveling spots and hopefully play around 7-8PM EST to Midnightish time.

Spots thinking to camp[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]open to suggestions)
TOFS
Splitpaw
Sol A
Cazik Thule
Crystalline Caverns
Old 06-08-2017, 09:36 AM
Aviak

So if you cant find a group i found the if you go to FV and go to the cliffs (take a right on the bridge out of town and follow the water line) you can find a lot of blues and some reds/yellow if your careful with your pulls the exp is nice.

P99
Tada Necro
Mugan Shamen
Old 06-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if you cant find a group i found the if you go to FV and go to the cliffs (take a right on the bridge out of town and follow the water line) you can find a lot of blues and some reds/yellow if your careful with your pulls the exp is nice.
Are we talking about the spiders outside the cave to OT? Might try this tonight if I can't find anyone. Just tired of sitting in MM LFG, fighting for pulls around splitpaw to solo or in evefrost.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Kobold

29 shaman here started the cougars in iceclad yesterday. Uncontested blue white and yellows. It's a cool change of scenery and would be safer with a couple people.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambiant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
29 shaman here started the cougars in iceclad yesterday. Uncontested blue white and yellows. It's a cool change of scenery and would be safer with a couple people.
I would definitely be up for this. Hoping to get close to a full group if your down with that but otherwise, would love to at least have a partner to play with. Msg FastTravel later tonight.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

My main character is a druid and it is a very fun class. However the higher-level you get the more obvious it is that you cannot keep up with a cleric and it can be hard to get a spot in a full group. I would suggest trying to get a duo or Trio with other casting classes or maybe duo with another Druid and charm
Old 06-08-2017, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My main character is a druid and it is a very fun class. However the higher-level you get the more obvious it is that you cannot keep up with a cleric and it can be hard to get a spot in a full group. I would suggest trying to get a duo or Trio with other casting classes or maybe duo with another Druid and charm
Yea, i am starting to get this idea. Hoping it won't be completely the case but with the amount of druids I see solo/duo/trioing, I'm just hoping that I can get a couple more groups till I am 44+. Then it won't matter nearly as much since then I am fine with working on another char more often.

really the only reason I have been putting so much time into my druid is because me and a friend were gonna duo his bard and my war, but I needed a porting class to move his char around the world. he already has a mid 40's wiz, so figured I would do druid. Just didn't realize how much I would like the class the higher lvl I got.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, i am starting to get this idea. Hoping it won't be completely the case but with the amount of druids I see solo/duo/trioing, I'm just hoping that I can get a couple more groups till I am 44+. Then it won't matter nearly as much since then I am fine with working on another char more often.
if it helps you at all I had much better luck in the outdoor dungeon zones where I could use my outdoor spells like com or kc. Druids are groupable there. People are willing to take Druids although they're not high priority they can do a lot of things and fill a lot of gaps . After I hit the 30s I don't think I ever got a group in a proper indoor dungeon unless it was way out of the way. if you stay in the same place for a few days your reputation will also get around. If you're a good Druid you have a lot better chance than an AFK druid and unfortunately there are some of those.
Last edited by Expediency; 06-08-2017 at 12:04 PM..
Old 06-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

I have a 30 rogue (as well as several others in the 25-37 range) and am generally on around 9PM eastern. I prefer the out of the way dungeons (like the ones you mentioned in the first post) as well so I'd be up to get together and kill some stuff.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookstinger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a 30 rogue (as well as several others in the 25-37 range) and am generally on around 9PM eastern. I prefer the out of the way dungeons (like the ones you mentioned in the first post) as well so I'd be up to get together and kill some stuff.
This sounds great. Another poster above has a 29 shaman, so we have the beginnings of a good group there and at worst, a descent trio. As I said to Cambiant (Shaman), send Fasttravel a tell later this evening and we will see if we can get something started. Luckily I do have my first 4 group ports so can travel easily.
Closed Thread