Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-23-2016, 04:44 AM
Sarnak

I don't understand.. so your brother made up the original post and you're not banned? Or he got you banned then posted this?

Why don't you just edit out the original post if it wasn't you?
Old 10-23-2016, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Can only edit posts for about 30 minutes or so.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:34 AM
Skeleton

I realise what this is going to look like... but that's okay because I haven't actually been active on p99 in years and can't remember any of my login details hahaha.

How do you get caught boxing? If you do have an IP exemption in place and are breaking the rules, that is?
Old 10-24-2016, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

It's the people who don't have an IP exemption that are harder to catch - the server has an IP block, so you can't have more than one account signed into the server from the same IP address. I'm sure the staff wouldn't exactly want me to spell out, "This is how you box on P99 without an IP exemption," so I'll leave it to you to figure it out.

You get caught boxing by boxing, basically. I'm sure there are tons of people who put in exemption requests who are trying to multibox. Some of them are probably getting away with it right now, but sooner or later someone will notice them or report them and they'll get a suspension and their exemption will be removed.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:11 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JShred86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I may be posting this in the wrong place if so please lemme know and Ill change it. I Jeff am very sorry. I promise I will never break that rule again. My brother is also very, very, VERY sorry. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I Jeff was completely responsible for these actions, my brother talked me into boxing his acct while he was out. Whats done is done but I completely understand and accept the consequences of my actions. So with that said, to the master dwarf, thank you for your mercy. I am nervous, My father, brother and I request that you please do not hack/look around in ur network, brillvan told me that the GMs have done this to him.- Jeffrey A Herkner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLV-Vpy1gqQ
Hes not a dwarf but close enough. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Have a good laugh.
they're going to ban you and take everything you have away...... your wife and kids.. you may even face jail time did you read the EULA when you logged in to play everquest???? sucker.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:41 AM
Skeleton

Send a message via AIM to JShred86

Wonderful... Touche big brother! This has gone way past eq. now hes threatening my livelihood by posting more bs in my name and sending out e-mails to clients, friends and family. Anyway back to the point of this message. Yes sir, I put quite a few hours in that game but I stopped playing about 3 weeks ago my brother saw an opportunity to reap vengeance for throwing away one of his collections.

https://youtu.be/r1Hea_bRRZ0 \M\ Ill get back to playing this stuff as a new hobby. ;D

Im told Im that good if better. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by JShred86; 10-28-2016 at 01:01 AM..
Old 10-28-2016, 04:07 PM
Skeleton

Ruinous: The admin has my privilege to delete or edit posts turned off.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:40 PM
Skeleton

If you have not guessed yet, the why, major depression and Tourette's syndrome. oh and boarder line Multiple Personality Disorder... sorry for becoming a psychopath on here heh.. whoops.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My grandma threw away my dad's X-men #1 when he was away at college. Good times.
Dude that's harsh....
Old 10-29-2016, 11:32 AM
Skeleton

Some days my mind tells me I am god. Where is the nearest swimming pool?