Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 12-30-2022, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Working on epics on P99 is retarded.
Me, with all my Wiki studying and seeing this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2022, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those web sites arrived after EQ was released so they aren't classic either and they were all 3rd party too just like your unofficial wiki is. There were no treasure hunting guides or step by step leveling guides during classic everybody was learning the ropes on the fly. Even so your wiki is nowhere near as good as Castersrealm was. Castersrealm was original content, your content is either biased personal opinion presented as facts (example: https://wiki.project1999.com/Shamwow...man_Race_Guide) or stolen content (the same as all wiki's are). There's no comment section on your wiki either like there is on Allakhazam. The bit about everybody being free to add their own bit is a lie too (the wiki system has woke wiki admins and bots with automatic revert buttons).

FYI, when you say something all I see is your clown-ish forum avatar so everything you say is a joke to me. Because of that, I'm glad you're not representing important causes because if you did they would be a joke too.
It's not "my" wiki, the classic era went from launch to Velious, and you're just flat-out making shit up (eg. there are literally zero "woke admin bots" ... or any other kind of bots for that matter ... and maybe you should just try not vandalizing the wiki in the first place?) ... but:

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-30-2022, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not "my" wiki, the classic era went from launch to Velious, and you're just flat-out making shit up (eg. there are literally zero "woke admin bots" ... or any other kind of bots for that matter ... and maybe you should just try not vandalizing the wiki in the first place?) ... but:

You are correct that it is not your wiki, as it does not belong to you. However, I am not sure how correct it is for you to (seemingly) attempt to objectively state that "the classic era (of Everquest) went from launch to Velious". From an objective standpoint, that woud simply be your opinion. Sharing that opinion with, say, the P99s devs or the majority of the P99 community still does not make it an objective fact rather than just an opinion, and it could certainly be argued that other timeframes such as ONLY launch-era EQ is/was objectively "classic". I am also unsure if you intentionally misinterpreted/are intentionally misrepresenting "woke admins and bots" to "woke admin bots" so as to have something to attempt to retort with/argue against (akin to a strawman) or if that was a genuine slip, but either way I loled.

Who is "making shit up" again? Vandalizing lmao. The poor victim wiki!
Last edited by cyxthryth; 12-30-2022 at 01:13 PM..
Old 12-30-2022, 01:26 PM
Banned

Old 12-30-2022, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Old 12-30-2022, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

The real way to win p99 is learning that you can earn bis loot effectively and efficiently by having a character capable of killing mobs that are level or 20 or below for dkp.

Once you figure this out, you win eq.
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 12-30-2022, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real way to win p99 is learning that you can earn bis loot effectively and efficiently by having a character capable of killing mobs that are level or 20 or below for dkp.

Once you figure this out, you win eq.
I never even learned what dkp is.

It's like a point system?
Old 12-30-2022, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never even learned what dkp is.

It's like a point system?
elf paycheck
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 12-30-2022, 05:39 PM
Fire Giant

Game starts at 60.
Old 12-30-2022, 05:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Vandalizing, just like anything in your kingdom, is a completely subjective term because chaos is your king. At least that's what you tell people. In reality, people can only edit your wiki as long as you agree with the edits they make otherwise you revert and ban IP addresses like a fascist dictator and call them a troll/vandal.

It's not just your wiki though, it's the wiki platform that's faulty. It's pretending to be something it isn't; care free and inclusive. Wikipedia is also full of lies and has nazi dictators in charge. If you want to create an article on the mother of all wiki there's a committee that must approve it.

Can you imagine intellectuals studying and approving this article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becky_(slang)

But like I said, in your kingdom "intellectual" is subjective so any ass can be one.
Last edited by Gugg; 12-30-2022 at 05:55 PM..