Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was a pyrrhic victory. like holding the black gate or whatever in that elf movie when trillions of swarthy, stinky orcs rolled up
A Pyrrhic victory is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

not ranty, not flamey 0/10

go back to OT and pad your post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:22 PM
Banned

no it doesn't. They changed it
Old 11-07-2018, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not ranty, not flamey 0/10

go back to OT and pad your post count
this thread is chock full of tears little man. i run your town i run my town. pretty girls rule the world.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not sure how having the house flipped is a trump victory. I would say half Dem victory/half successful conservative defense. There were some crazy close races that the reds were able to fend off.
The Democrats performed worse than expected but they took the House.

You can explain how that benefits anyone until the cows come home.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His hotel in NYC is a piece of shit too, have any you 99%ers even seen how the man manages these places? Lets defend his practice of not paying his contractors, and hiring illegals, clearly, hes a man championing the cause of the working class. Lets give him a big fucking round of applause for making the sunrise today too.
Eh, the one in NYC isn't that bad. Chicago is probably the nicest one I've stayed at. Almost booked on in Vegas, but decided against it. Our company puts us up in them a lot. I think 4 Seasons has the slight edge, luxury hotel wise. The staff are just wayyy too up in your shit.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Democrats performed worse than expected but they took the House.

You can explain how that benefits anyone until the cows come home.
Getting something is better than nothing, no? Weird rationale. I’m hearing similar rhetoric on conservative radio.. but that’s nothing new.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:35 PM
Banned

what was expected dino
Old 11-07-2018, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I'm sure his bizarre behavior towards Russia is completely genuine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Helsinki? Totally cool and good. Nope not weird at all.
If you are still with termp after that, I don't know what to tell you besides that you are putting party over country.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:36 PM
Banned

Vegas location is pretty wack. not going to lie. They spent mad time on trying to upsell me at checkin, while ppl were waiting in line behind me. Then they checked me in to a room that was still trashed from the night before, including clogged toilet. It was graphic.

All that said: if USA is the hotel and guests checking in are swarthy orcs I say the world is in order
Closed Thread