Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When can we get a half exp weekend?
finally! some good ideas in RNF
Old 10-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While we're at it, I'd like a doubling of my salary. It's super unfair that people working for longer than me are making more money
You mean "exploiting"?
Old 10-05-2016, 05:16 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People complaining about not getting their double XP are the same type of whiners who blow 40K a year on college, graduate and complain that they have to pay back student loans... Damn generation thinks everything should be handed to them and not have to work for anything...
No. Yall got to enjoy it 2-3 times a;ready like the previous poster mentioned. I think the only fair thing would be to give each player a few EXP pots. That way everyone gets his fair share. And no, i didnt waste my money on college. I run my own Wildlife business, thank you very much. I am my own boss =)
Old 10-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Large Bat

Alot of you guys are right about now wanting to hit 60 too quickly. You make a good point. I have to agree with that. BUT it would be more enjoyable if i could lvl a max character so that i could farm for stuff for my lower lvl guys. I just enjoy playing low lvls but i like some gear as well. Its not cool getting your ass kicked by greens......
Old 10-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyork1978 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alot of you guys are right about now wanting to hit 60 too quickly. You make a good point. I have to agree with that. BUT it would be more enjoyable if i could lvl a max character so that i could farm for stuff for my lower lvl guys. I just enjoy playing low lvls but i like some gear as well. Its not cool getting your ass kicked by greens......
Definitely not interested in the actual leveling. Just some gear other than Styrafoam Chest piece and aluminum foil pants !
Old 10-05-2016, 05:36 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People complaining about not getting their double XP are the same type of whiners who blow 40K a year on college, graduate and complain that they have to pay back student loans... Damn generation thinks everything should be handed to them and not have to work for anything...
lol this is what people who got screwed in life are saying rofl. ANd this is 2016. Everything is FREE. Unless your an American worker.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

this is not the right game for you.
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 10-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is not the right game for you.
Oh yes it is. How long have you been playing? Whats your max character? Did you ever get help? Are you that hard core?
Old 10-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

triple EXP weekend Halloween weekend,.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyork1978 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yes it is. How long have you been playing? Whats your max character? Did you ever get help? Are you that hard core?
i have a 60 enchanter, 60 monk, 60 druid, 58 cleric, 55 shaman, 54 mage, 54 cleric, 51 bard, 51 sk, and a 46 paladin. i started p99 in early 2010. i PLed a couple of my alts quite a bit, but the majority of my characters' experience came from soloing and duoing. i knew nobody when i started on this server and built myself up from scratch.

i play because i enjoy the game, not because i expect some end result. i was actually sad when my enchanter hit 60 b/c i knew there wasn't much left to do. others in this thread are right. you're going to burn out if that's how you approach this game, which is why it doesn't seem right for you. many ppl play p99 who probably shouldn't. stop caring about how fast you progress and you're going to enjoy yourself a lot more. if not, you're probably a lot better suited for instant gratification games like WoW or Phinny.
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Closed Thread