Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go away tanrin, back to your rnf cave.
Nope. After ten thousand years I'm free! It's time to conquer Earth!

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 01-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quick point out the 2 cheap items and ignore all the expensive ones!
i read the expensive ones, i just enjoyed the fact that to make the list seem longer he tacked on ones that basically recharge for 'free'
Old 01-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR

TMO members not willing to chip in a little themselves for consumables and instead rely on the guild selling epics and mq's and loot from content it doesnt need, to continue recharging to raid content it doesnt need.

IB FE do the same, but the vast majority of members just cover their own costs and consider it part of he game.
again u just want to troll. most tmo members have their private recharge mules. tmo mules are strickly used by raid toons and if it means we sold epic for it well then yes.

what i can say people here complain alot about spendin so much time about raid mobs but for me always has been worse deal with resellers in ec or trying to camp something for my private camp to find its always perma camped .

while i understand there is people who find amusing and enjoy playing trader and farming i dont usualy have time to spend 5 or 6 hours camping fbss every day or droga .
so i have to grind it old fashion way , doing groups with my toons and praying i can win something.
Most alts i lvled started with little or poor gear wich i upgrade slowly thanks to tmo? yeah while i keep my main for best items i wouldnt mind to try to achieve lots for my alts.

if u think its greddy well its ur opinion ,and i respect it but i dont see the difference btw being a farmer and being a raider player for loot.

both persons spend time for the same reason to gear his chars , while most people can enjoy solo and make money and farm fbss over and over and over and then go ec and play reseller i dont find it appaling for myself . when im not raidin im grouping or lvling my chars and usualy i enjoy such moments because keep me in contact with people from different guilds and their opinions and concerns are very valid to me .
Old 01-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
again u just want to troll. most tmo members have their private recharge mules. tmo mules are strickly used by raid toons and if it means we sold epic for it well then yes.

what i can say people here complain alot about spendin so much time about raid mobs but for me always has been worse deal with resellers in ec or trying to camp something for my private camp to find its always perma camped .

while i understand there is people who find amusing and enjoy playing trader and farming i dont usualy have time to spend 5 or 6 hours camping fbss every day or droga .
so i have to grind it old fashion way , doing groups with my toons and praying i can win something.
Most alts i lvled started with little or poor gear wich i upgrade slowly thanks to tmo? yeah while i keep my main for best items i wouldnt mind to try to achieve lots for my alts.

if u think its greddy well its ur opinion ,and i respect it but i dont see the difference btw being a farmer and being a raider player for loot.

both persons spend time for the same reason to gear his chars , while most people can enjoy solo and make money and farm fbss over and over and over and then go ec and play reseller i dont find it appaling for myself . when im not raidin im grouping or lvling my chars and usualy i enjoy such moments because keep me in contact with people from different guilds and their opinions and concerns are very valid to me .
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Banned

FE, IB, BDA, Taken have NEVER as a guild, sold an epic MQ to support the guild bank.

Nor would any of those guilds do so, to fund the guild bank, in order to continue farming content they do not need.

Get the fuck out of here.

Not trolling.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Banned

Do you not see the circle that has been established here?
Old 01-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Looks like Alarti really really wants Rogean to disband TMO for good lol. Not like they aren't dead anyways.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Banned

Why would they be dead?

TMO has a lot of excellent players, great folk and friends.

Problem with TMO is its face is people like Alarti, Eccezan, Jeremy, Tiggles, Fountree etc. Remove those folk and trim some fat and they're just another friendly bunch o normal folk
Old 01-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FE, IB, BDA, Taken have NEVER as a guild, sold an epic MQ to support the guild bank.

Nor would any of those guilds do so, to fund the guild bank, in order to continue farming content they do not need.

Get the fuck out of here.

Not trolling.
thats kinda false,m i have see taken selling cleric epics , bda even sold my demon fangs , FE is a raider guild and usualy will keep their epics for their memebrs because they work to imoprove his guild by chosing the path to raid .IB sold more than few mqs of ct sk sword and list goes.

than you are just a troll is evident , and again who says its bad for a guild keep making money for their members?.

did tmo put a gun and make people buy it?.

maybe ur next step is to blame tmo for the fact this server has been in kunark for so long time .
But again while i try to be polite and share my opinion u counter with trolling and harras me , well thats ur option but this a free forum , and untill a mod ban this account for giving my opinion as far it count as much as yours .

Been 4 years readin this forum and sadly u and your kind is why i deem best thing ever could do mods is shut down forums unless its for support and to help the server to get as much as classic mechanics as it could be.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Splorf is banned>_<
Yeah Bansticks running wild this weekend. People starting to finally see the truth.