Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 01-02-2022, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

How about a toon specifically for the pre kunark era though.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about a toon specifically for the pre kunark era though.
Pre Kunark both Druids and Wizards are boss, Shaman is too but me and Lithium are literally the only shamans to wrack up a high kill count, lot harder to get kills on a dot class when anyone can zone and you lose the kill.

I know pokesomesmot of flowers was also making plays but I left when he was coming up. When I quit playing I was the only Shaman to ever hit the top ten on the leaderboard.
Old 01-02-2022, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no such thing as a true photographic memory it's bullshit, the only case study was done on one women that the scientist married.

But extreme memory retention is tied to dyslexia, people who suffer from dyslexia often can recall events up to 99% percentile of accuracy even decades past.

Every gift comes with a curse.
My brother is borderline autistic, he has more than a photographic memory, i call it a cinematographic memory because its not just pictures, just reels of footage he can call up at will.

Like ill remember shit when i was 7 (almost 40 years ago) but its only pictures. I remember a few events, here and there where the "footage" is there, not pictures.

But my brother be like "Yea dont you remember dad's friend we only went to his house once, there was nunchucks on the wall, a yellow bathroom and we played with the yoda puppet for hours eating these old people candies and and..." I was like 8 and hes a year and a half younger than me.

A friend of mine a legit autistic will tell me about how they changed the model of buses in august 1983 and what the actual changes of the bus were.
Old 01-02-2022, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My brother is borderline autistic, he has more than a photographic memory, i call it a cinematographic memory because its not just pictures, just reels of footage he can call up at will.

Like ill remember shit when i was 7 (almost 40 years ago) but its only pictures. I remember a few events, here and there where the "footage" is there, not pictures.

But my brother be like "Yea dont you remember dad's friend we only went to his house once, there was nunchucks on the wall, a yellow bathroom and we played with the yoda puppet for hours eating these old people candies and and..." I was like 8 and hes a year and a half younger than me.

A friend of mine a legit autistic will tell me about how they changed the model of buses in august 1983 and what the actual changes of the bus were.
Autism, Asperger's, and Dyslexia often come with crazy gifts, both can often scale as genius in some regards and yet have learning disabilities in other regards.

Most of what the world considers insanely super intelligent people have been on the borderline of one those spectrums. Nikola Tesla, Keeley, and others were thought to border the spectrum of mental disability. Which is where they got the idea of genius and madness having a thin line.
Old 01-02-2022, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

And yet none has been able to deliver us red 2.0

One day one of the borderline genius board members can make it happen
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-02-2022, 10:35 PM
Aviak

Old 01-03-2022, 03:45 PM
Skeleton

I have me, a brother, a cousin, my dad, 2 uncles all waiting for a new fresh red server
Old 01-04-2022, 09:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet none has been able to deliver us red 2.0

One day one of the borderline genius board members can make it happen
I don't feel like learning C++ just to program a server, I'm working on bigger things with mechanical engineering.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Ya like a week before you started posting some mad posters were telling me to start my own server if I want one so bad. I hear you.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-04-2022, 04:34 PM
Aviak

Can't we all just ask the dev team what their price is? I'm sure if all of us pulled together funds we can make it happen, after all, we're not the broke teenagers we once were when starting EQ. Most of us should be able to donate considerable amounts for a passion/hobby like EQ. But seriously, money makes things happen. I'm sure Rogean needs a new something in his life and at least will be willing to come to the negotiation table..