Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2023, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when they went after everyone's jobs based on the lie that this shot protected others or prevented transmission? They admitted in court they never even tested it to prevent transmission (and it obviously doesn't).
How they got me

“Get this unnecessary shot for a virus you already easily beat in 2 days a few months ago or you’re fucking fired”

Me: kk :/
Old 03-14-2023, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when they went after everyone's jobs based on the lie that this shot protected others or prevented transmission? They admitted in court they never even tested it to prevent transmission (and it obviously doesn't).
You're suggesting vaccine company bad for never intentionally infecting a human being with Covid 19?
Old 03-14-2023, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just so you know, the actions of you and the hordes of low IQ folks like you virtually guarantee we will be in this situation again and that the next pandemic will be more virulent

The Canadians found a bunch of dead skunks that tested positive for avian flu, if it leaps to cats there's gonna be trouble!
Old 03-14-2023, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just so you know, the actions of you and the hordes of low IQ folks like you virtually guarantee we will be in this situation again and that the next pandemic will be more virulent

The Canadians found a bunch of dead skunks that tested positive for avian flu, if it leaps to cats there's gonna be trouble!

This is why, I say, let's count our reasons to be cheerful. Old school.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIMNXogXnvE

This guy didn't cry tears over nothin'. He had bigger worries.
Old 03-14-2023, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Oh man, that sax solo...
Old 03-14-2023, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why, I say, let's count our reasons to be cheerful. Old school.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIMNXogXnvE

This guy didn't cry tears over nothin'. He had bigger worries.
Heck yeah. I dunno what all these reactionaries are so dour about. My life is a mess and I'm still fundamentally an optimist. God has blessed my family with remission and none of us knows how much time we've got!

Also, I'd never heard of this band but it's great [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2023, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Ian Dury is pure rock and roll imo.

"Born May 12, 1942, in Upminster, Essex, Dury was afflicted with polio at the age of seven, which left him with a shriveled hand and leg..."

Fuck yeah. I'm blessed with good health, body like an ox, but what I'm even more blessed by, is the ability to be of sound mental health.

Which means, if Ian Dury can count off his reasons I better be able to, or my head is not right. Unless I'm actually insane, things are pretty alright, for many. My town didn't get shelled last night, hasn't ever been shelled in fact. Yours?

reasons to be cheerful... hehehe
Old 03-14-2023, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...the ability to be of sound mental health...

Edit: Yeah, well, every day is a gift. work the problem people.
Old 03-14-2023, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Which means, if Ian Dury can count off his reasons I better be able to, or my head is not right. Unless I'm actually insane, things are pretty alright, for many. My town didn't get shelled last night, hasn't ever been shelled in fact. Yours?
Shelled no, burned to the ground during the civil war yes.
Old 03-14-2023, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That’s not even the biggest problem. The biggest problem is that people like nirgon are allowed to have children, which ensures that we will have another generation of low IQ, poorly educated, lower-striving-for-bottom-of-the-middle-class people who will buy into all that anti vaxx BS.

There’s a reason the extreme right isn’t interested in funding the school system and things like that. They need idiotic people around because otherwise they won’t get any votes.
Closed Thread