Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2019, 10:12 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default amazing etiquette?

I was pretty much baffled by what happened. I am over it but just wanted an overall consensus . I am a level 3 ranger on teal... going thru Qeynos Hills on my way to Surefall Glade. A Gnoll pops on the hill just before Blackburrow. I run over the hill fighting it and on the other side of the hill a lvl 11 druid steals it. I asked " why did you do that?" He said " why do you think Im sitting here? It is my camp. That is my kill." I contacted his higher up in his guild an notified what happened. I know everyone is gonna say.."get over it" ... "you suck " ... "your level 3 .. who cares"... It isnt the first time and won't be the last but...I wish there wasn't so many jerks lol
Old 11-24-2019, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

Druid was a dick, should be reportable for an outside zone, but not uncommon behavior on green.
Old 11-24-2019, 10:49 AM
Banned

It’s one Gnoll holy cow you need to relax and move along.
Old 11-24-2019, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Lol jesus christ dude. MUH DECAYING SKELEGNOLL!
Old 11-24-2019, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

might have been his camp tho, what do we know?
you can camp a spawn in outdoor zones.
maybe you thought attacking a mob just cause you didn't know it was camped cleared you of all guiltyness, but this is not how lawyerquest works.

tldr: you're level 3, you would have made more XP playing the game in the time it took you to write this post and all in all it shows your poor time management skills.
Old 11-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Banned

Wait till you are in a full group and a rare spawn or named in your camp pops and a 45+ <Seal Team> Runs by snipes your mob, laughs in ooc then brags about it and says Join our guild because "we get loot".

Then nothing is done and your group moral drops.. are we having fun yet?
Old 11-24-2019, 03:12 PM
Kobold

A gnoll Hunter would have smoked your level 3 ass
Old 11-24-2019, 04:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I only posted this to see what kind of responses would happen. I got every almost every answer except the one I hoped for. Is someone allowed to camp an entire area where there are at least 8 spawns and say it is theirs. It wasn't about lost exp. It is to figure out if someone is "entitled" to 1/4 of the zone because he is camping gnolls. Does that mean every gnoll in the zone?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2019, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissEQPlay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only posted this to see what kind of responses would happen. I got every almost every answer except the one I hoped for. Is someone allowed to camp an entire area where there are at least 8 spawns and say it is theirs. It wasn't about lost exp. It is to figure out if someone is "entitled" to 1/4 of the zone because he is camping gnolls. Does that mean every gnoll in the zone?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In outside zones you are allowed to camp a single spawn point.
Old 11-24-2019, 05:12 PM
Kobold

I had a similar experience.

Couple of people running around killing stuff in an outdoor zone. I start fighting one and when they finish with theirs they take my kill. This is our camp!

Can you claim whole sections of a zone as yours?
Closed Thread