Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Hindolmer & Petigru:Heroes or Villains?
We are all heroes: You and Boo and I. 6 35.29%
This behaviour must not continue. Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways. 2 11.76%
I need aid soon, lest my hamster become an orphan. 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2019, 04:24 AM
Kobold

Default /List Story with Poll

I've been at the Rubicite BP camp for about 18 hours, I've brought over 10 replacements, but this time the group looks done for. No Tanks Lfg.

Wait there's hope! A group of 5 looking for a room to kill...but I'm still grouped with 3 others that are relatively new.

So I speak honestly, "Guys, the group looks screwed but I'm #1 on the list and plan on staying and bring those 5 guys over. If you want to leave the group I understand"

Mitosis the Druid says, "NP, GL Buddy, thanks for the group! Anyone want a port?" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hindolmer the Rogue says, "Makes no difference to me"
Petigru the Mage says, "Whatever you want, it's up to you"

So I apologize, and thank them at the same time. Offering items I've looted during my adventures.

Petigru receives the gift and replies "Yipee!" I smile.

The group of Five encounter many deaths along the way, but make it eventually. I decide to offer gifts, and prizes of other Rubicite and goods to the members.

When the Five arrive I notice something odd...Hindolmer and Petigru are still here, and on the list. When I ask why they're still there.

Hindolmer: "You thought I would leave? I'm #2 on the list, why shouldn't I stay?"
Petigru: I have seen the greed in your heart and I see no reason I should not act the same way"
Hindolmer and Petigru glare at you threateningly.

At this point the Five notice those other two aren't leaving as well. They offer to camp the breastplate for me, but I insist they leave. They offer their condolences and move on to new adventures.

I told both Hindolmer and Petigru: "May you receive in full for this treachery you have brought this day!"

The question of the story is were Hindolmer and Petigru acting evil, or were they justified?
Last edited by Seungkyu; 11-28-2019 at 04:45 AM..