Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

Nice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Glad you're enjoying it.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:37 PM
Kobold

1.5pp per AC is the going rate on Green, but it can be had for less. Anyone charging 2pp per AC is going to be sitting on a lot of unsold bronze.
Old 11-29-2019, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

I was just going to give slightly better than vebdor price [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-29-2019, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

HHK goblins drop small bronze. Would be a good place to check. IDK where medium bronze drops, mistmoore?
Old 11-29-2019, 11:26 PM
Kobold

I've been buying it for about 1.2-1.5pp per piece for my SK.
Old 11-30-2019, 12:43 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siege [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1.5pp per AC is the going rate on Green, but it can be had for less. Anyone charging 2pp per AC is going to be sitting on a lot of unsold bronze.
I've sold about 40 pieces of bronze including chest pieces of all sizes for 35plat, rest for 2plat per ac, here and there in the last two weeks. Chest pieces sold pretty much instantly (especially large bronze) as did most visible bronze pieces. But none of it took long to sell. Occasionally, someone would offer me lower for an off piece, what equated to about 1.5 plat per and I'd sell.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:51 AM
Fire Giant

What race did you wind up going for warrior? Dark Elf? I'm also playing a human ranger and thinking about rolling a warrior alt. Stuck between Dark Elf, Troll and Barbarian.
Old 11-30-2019, 05:14 AM
Planar Protector

I went human for now, but if I dont get guise for em... maybe ill change to DE later.. maybe, but I also like human warriors. Honestly, something drew me to not go the typical large race, I felt like a naked weak human, who gets tougher and tougher with each piece of gear felt more dramatic to me. It reminded me of playing Kenshi, so I am actually naming him Cenki Kenshi
Old 11-30-2019, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

you will miss slam and reroll some day... ^^
no spell interrupt and no stopping runners is really missing on one of the most important part of being a warrior, and doing equipment switching for Bash means you can't 2HX, so your dps is shit, so is your aggro. unless you can be level 55+ with stun-kick, which you can't atm. Bash/Slam is just very important as a warrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(i'm not race shaming tho, play what you think has the best fashionquest)

i, too, would like to know where medium bronze drops tho! if anyone knows?
Castle Mistmoore is small bronze.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

I have been randomly giving away stuff like banded and bronze armor pieces to people sitting at the orc camps in EC. Getting 10-15p and trying to sell it for half an hour seems like a waste compared to making someone happy to have a new piece of gear.

Bigsham
Closed Thread