Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 12:57 PM
Orc

Default No shrink is painful and from a troll shaman perspective - killing me repeatedly.

I've been hunting in SolA now for two nights with friends, 4-5 hour sessions. If anyone plays ogre or troll you share my annoyance in being unable to cast in half the zone until you find a tall enough area. Thats fine, I can move past that as a challenge.

What gets hard is how glitchy the game is acting. If I sit on a wall in most areas my body I am assuming "pushes through the wall to the other side" and thus causes massive trains. The game shouldn't physically register me through the other wall and capable of causing aggro but count it - six times now this has happened.

So I said ah the hell with SolA and ran over to Clan Runnyeye. Low and behold I walk in and there is one other lvl 12 I begin casually chatting with and im lvl 22. I run around the corner of the ENTRANCE on the 1st floor maybe 100 feet in and BAM! ... In the wall spawns Borxx a level 30-35 enchanter mob which nukes for 150. It's legit stuck in the wall spinning. This gentlemen I am speaking with claims its been there nonstop since launch and hasn't been fixed and that Borxx is meant to roam the 2nd floor.

Ah hah. So I get my corpse and run back. Sneakily avoiding the area where Borxx maimed me and made me lose more experience. I run around the corner and kill some mobs and start medding... in the wall... guess what happens?

It's time. Shrink. If the game isn't capable of not glitching, I need to be capable of avoiding. You ever tried to run from a train while crouching through a dungeon unable to cast? It's comical.
Last edited by jlxharville; 11-25-2019 at 01:05 PM..
Old 11-25-2019, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Dat regeneration and slam come at a cost
Old 11-25-2019, 01:27 PM
Large Bat

What made all the difference for me on my troll shaman leveling in solA last week was turning auto-duck off in options. After I did so I needed to relog for it to work. Seemed to be able to stand and sit in places that before I'd be stuck in duck mode.
Old 11-25-2019, 01:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What made all the difference for me on my troll shaman leveling in solA last week was turning auto-duck off in options. After I did so I needed to relog for it to work. Seemed to be able to stand and sit in places that before I'd be stuck in duck mode.
Oh well I will surely try this. Thank you.
Old 11-25-2019, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

Step 1) get level 35
Step 2) farm guise
Step 3) Prophet Jlxharville
Old 11-25-2019, 01:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlxharville [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been hunting in SolA now for two nights with friends, 4-5 hour sessions. If anyone plays ogre or troll you share my annoyance in being unable to cast in half the zone until you find a tall enough area. Thats fine, I can move past that as a challenge.

What gets hard is how glitchy the game is acting. If I sit on a wall in most areas my body I am assuming "pushes through the wall to the other side" and thus causes massive trains. The game shouldn't physically register me through the other wall and capable of causing aggro but count it - six times now this has happened.

So I said ah the hell with SolA and ran over to Clan Runnyeye. Low and behold I walk in and there is one other lvl 12 I begin casually chatting with and im lvl 22. I run around the corner of the ENTRANCE on the 1st floor maybe 100 feet in and BAM! ... In the wall spawns Borxx a level 30-35 enchanter mob which nukes for 150. It's legit stuck in the wall spinning. This gentlemen I am speaking with claims its been there nonstop since launch and hasn't been fixed and that Borxx is meant to roam the 2nd floor.

Ah hah. So I get my corpse and run back. Sneakily avoiding the area where Borxx maimed me and made me lose more experience. I run around the corner and kill some mobs and start medding... in the wall... guess what happens?

It's time. Shrink. If the game isn't capable of not glitching, I need to be capable of avoiding. You ever tried to run from a train while crouching through a dungeon unable to cast? It's comical.

WTS Ant's potions 5 Dose 100 plat, 10 dose 200 plat. PST to Grakken on teal.
Old 11-25-2019, 01:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTS Ant's potions 5 Dose 100 plat, 10 dose 200 plat. PST to Grakken on teal.
No one wants to interact with the loser from the manastone backfire thread.
Old 11-25-2019, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

yea that regen and slam is pretty good; pay dat tax

also
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
got Grakken and Masterize on ignore already, never met em and dont plan to
Old 11-25-2019, 02:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Untrue. Plenty of people want to interact with me. And it wasn't a backfire thread. As you see people posting the same problem over and over on these forums. We just disagree and you've learned the only way to disagree with someone is to try and silence them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea that regen and slam is pretty good; pay dat tax

also

got Grakken and Masterize on ignore already, never met em and dont plan to
Okay. If your plans change, I don't have you on ignore. 100P for 10 dose SoW pots, get 'em while they are hot.
Old 11-25-2019, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

Gotta pay the troll toll to get into that SolA Hole

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Closed Thread