Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Punishment was rather weak in my opinion.. two boxing and intentional training... making Hyjal look like a saint for what he did. I dont even remember what Hyjals punishment was but hopefully furs got hit harder.

Happy turkey weekend Littul and American pals gobble gobble.
*Allegedly* two boxxing, intentionally training x2 (he died on first attempt before making it up), logging onto a shared bot account of a guild you are no longer a member of and despise, and lying to GM's and wasting their time even further...all while being the Guild Leader. I truly feel for Freedom and AG members, you guys had some good momentum building up prior to this lunacy.

Grats Bladefrenzy, you've now been relegated to the #2 All Time Legends of P99, as your Throne has been Usurped.
Old 11-25-2020, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

At least riptoes did it on his own toon
Old 11-25-2020, 07:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I truly feel for Freedom and AG members
Caretrolling is definitely the sort of toxic behavior the GM's warned about.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ding, ding, ding, you said the word of day, caretrolling! Please hang your head high!
Old 11-25-2020, 08:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercalif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ding, ding, ding, you said the word of day, caretrolling! Please hang your head high!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg caretrolling.jpg (94.6 KB, 5 views)
Old 11-25-2020, 09:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PL_Barton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is some RNF Littul........... There were two trains at Koi.....one got investigated immediately, the other hasn't even been acknowledged.
Ohhh damn! That's actually a good point! Was this a retaliation train from something <Riot> did? Even so, doesn't constitute the response but would be good to know the objective truth there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ wins the thread lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Punishment was rather weak in my opinion.. two boxing and intentional training... making Hyjal look like a saint for what he did. I dont even remember what Hyjals punishment was but hopefully furs got hit harder.

Happy turkey weekend Littul and American pals gobble gobble.
Did Hyjal get punished? lol I'm sure there are plenty of people with IP exemptions for their "significant other" who two box, it's probably just at acceptable levels now.

Thanks brother! Going to be staying at home eating as much turkey as possible, gotta get that BMI up hahaha.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just showing genuine empathy. It's a shit sandwich that people shouldn't have been forced to take a bite out of.

I had to google that word because I've never seen it before and this is what the Urban Dictionary states: "caretrolling" When you want the world to think that you really care but you just want to be in control of everything for your own self loathing.".....

Doesn't really seem to fit the situation, in my case.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:37 PM
Banned

I want to go back to blue now

things are getting quite interesting
Old 11-25-2020, 09:54 PM
Banned

What just happened??

Menden - "I’ve decided to pause this raid suspension till after the holiday weekend. What may be a hard time of year for some people out there, I don't want to add to that burden.

It was also discovered that Furoar acted completely alone. He will have extra time added to his PNP instead of a 2 week raid suspension.

New start time will be Monday November 30th 12:01 AM, for a single week."
Old 11-25-2020, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

It's embarrassing that he's not permanently banned. I have no problem with the dude personally but it's illogical that his tunes are not permanently banned.
Closed Thread