Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 10:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wait, I should learn to read; he didn't leave, he just flopped at zone line. I guess that's a bit more douchebaggy ... but I still have very little sympathy for people who get trained at zone exists (in any zone) while AFK.

It's much simpler to just "not be AFK in dangerous places" then to get upset because someone else was playing the game. But I'm too lazy to watch the video, so he if he deliberately trained your friend then obviously that's something different.
He didn't deliberately train. It was clearly an accident as he doesn't understand how the constructs work. What he did deliberately do was deny all wrong doing when faced with the video, then walk away leaving his mess for us to clean up.

Also, my friend was just taking a leak. He wasn't gone more than a minute. Should he have logged for 1 min to pee? Nobody is going to do that.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being such a nerd that you stand there recording like a Karen instead of loading gate and saving your own life.

Why do I feel like you tried to martyr yourself into being the George Floyd of P99?
He was peeing, and it's called a replay buffer, by the way.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah guys! He is very engaged staring at DN entrance while you wait for repops then pull the zone. He just happens to have a very unusual bladder where he has to pee for 30 minutes after every pull.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:26 PM
Kobold

PSA for those unaware - do not step on or near the bones in DN. They will spawn constructs which come to a dead halt wherever agro is dropped on them. They should have flopped their construct elsewhere, especially since that "camp" was taken, but its also never good to assume you're safe afk at a zoneline.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 04-07-2021, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let Bards be Bards
Bard's can go to hell
Old 04-07-2021, 10:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bard's can go to hell
Show me where on the doll the Bard touched you. Cassawary probably the type of person to play a druid in Halls of Testing, set his Gina Trigger to [Unadored Plate Leggings] then promptly go AFK waiting for his alert.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:58 PM
Fire Giant

Imagine not knowing how dn works 30 years after it released
Old 04-07-2021, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

How long have you played EQ? Don't sit at zone lines and expect to be super safe.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:11 PM
Banned

I’m still waiting for evidence that this really happened. The video shows no bard. You know what they say about ASSuming.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m still waiting for evidence that this really happened. The video shows no bard. You know what they say about ASSuming.
The video is the mage "friend" aka buyer
Closed Thread