Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-17-2022, 02:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...and it is a game right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't a game for the people spending 10+ hours a day at the keyboard.
Old 03-17-2022, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would have told him to go fuck himself.

You were a great guildmate in Rustle and Aftermath. always playing the toon needed for the encounter and coming prepared. I lost count of how many classes you played as well anyone else.

When members of guilds start to talk shit about members who left, they pretty much lost any hope of getting them back or recruiting new ones of the same caliber.
I thought about telling him to f off, but I'm sure he just misses me and angry I left [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Thank you for the compliment too, means a lot /nod.
Old 03-17-2022, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

agreed, play on red or shards of dalaya if you want a not terrible EQ experience
Old 03-17-2022, 04:41 PM
Kobold

Make raid zones PVP arenas, problem solved.
Old 03-17-2022, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roll meta is the best meta. Competition doesn’t have to be about how many bodies you can log in, but rather how few you can beat the mechanics with.
Having to /random in order to get a chance to play the game is pretty exclusionary. That's not competition at all.
Old 03-17-2022, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
back then on p99 if you saw someone with crazy gear, you wanted to shake his hand

now if you saw something with that type of gear, you just assume he's an asshole
sad but true

back in the day if I saw someone with an SoD, I was like fuck yeah!!

in 2022, if i see someone with an SoD, i wonder to myself, "How much did you "donate" to the server, or "What duping tricks haven't been discovered, or even, allowed to continue.

all in all, you gotta ask yourself one question after you log off for the day:

"Did i enjoy the time i spent playing here"?

nothing else should matter
Old 03-17-2022, 08:13 PM
Aviak

Truth is, there's nothing they can do to appease everyone. If they try to improve something, someone will get upset. All you can do is try to enjoy what you can control. Meet some cool peeps and make some fun memories and move on.
Old 03-18-2022, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would have told him to go fuck himself.

You were a great guildmate in Rustle and Aftermath. always playing the toon needed for the encounter and coming prepared. I lost count of how many classes you played as well anyone else.

When members of guilds start to talk shit about members who left, they pretty much lost any hope of getting them back or recruiting new ones of the same caliber.
Imagine me caring if a guild hopping loot chaser came back to the guild I'm in.
Old 03-18-2022, 02:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eladrimar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truth is, there's nothing they can do to appease everyone. If they try to improve something, someone will get upset. All you can do is try to enjoy what you can control. Meet some cool peeps and make some fun memories and move on.
Im pretty sure one would be upset if they fix the horrendous pathing in most zones rendering some of them unplayable.
Old 03-18-2022, 10:30 AM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having to /random in order to get a chance to play the game is pretty exclusionary. That's not competition at all.
Rolls have seen more people and more guilds show up to compete for these mobs than ever before in p99 history. Sorry you’re wrong.